Thread: Guess i'll introduce myself too...

1. #1 Guess i'll introduce myself too... 
    sleekskins
    Hi there!!

My name's Steph, i write reviews for the site (some are already on the reviews page ) and will also be doing some previews and news in the the near future.

I own all consoles, but getting a second PS2 soon: can't seem to tear the first away from my Uncle so i can't play it while i'm at university. I'm mostly an RPG fan, but i'll play whatever comes my way. I try not to be biased towards any company (so i'm no fangirl) because all consoles seem to have a few games that i really like. So i don't really care who wins the console war, just as long as Nintendo don't head the same way as Sega and decide to just stick to making games.

I'm planning on buying a Wii, though maybe not straightway as i'd like a black one. And I don't think i'll be getting a PS3 at the UK launch either, but no doubt i'll have one before White Knight Story's released. I have to buy one just for that!

Other stuff... I love snowboarding, tennis, reading, watching films and anime (love Bleach!!) and listening to music.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Helloooo, Welcome to the Forum!

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    hey, we glad to have you here. Ive already been in close contact with you and I can tell you are going to be a great asset to this site. If you need anything give me a shout ,,

Junior Member PSP User
    Nice to meet ya, hope you stay about and chat with me,,

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Spazz's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums, and nice intro.

sleekskins
    @ lcp30: Don't worry, i'm kinda tied to PSP Home as a reviewer. I'll be here for quite some time.

@ Crs: Lol, thanks.And i hope you stick around too.

And thanks for the praise, Jason.

sleekskins
    Just want to apologise for my absence these past few weeks. I've been trying to sort out the huge mess my university has put me in. Then family came over from Florida for Christmas, i moved back home only to work between 9 and 13 1/2 hours a day, became ill, then moved back to halls at university as we dropped off the relatives at Heathrow airport.

I've done some work on some new reviews: one or two should up within the next week, so look forward to those. And just to let you know, i'll be away between the 19th (or 20th - the date's wrong) to the 27th: i'll be snowboarding in the French Alps. I'll do my best to work on some more new reviews after that, but i have roughly 20-25 assignments to do in about 14 weeks, and they're between 1,000 and 5,000 words, with one 10,000 word dissertation to do somewhere inbetween, so my time is quite limited. I'll do my best to be on here quite regularly though.

Administrator PSP Elite Hacker admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Just want to apologise for my absence these past few weeks. I've been trying to sort out the huge mess my university has put me in. Then family came over from Florida for Christmas, i moved back home only to work between 9 and 13 1/2 hours a day, became ill, then moved back to halls at university as we dropped off the relatives at Heathrow airport.

I've done some work on some new reviews: one or two should up within the next week, so look forward to those. And just to let you know, i'll be away between the 19th (or 20th - the date's wrong) to the 27th: i'll be snowboarding in the French Alps. I'll do my best to work on some more new reviews after that, but i have roughly 20-25 assignments to do in about 14 weeks, and they're between 1,000 and 5,000 words, with one 10,000 word dissertation to do somewhere inbetween, so my time is quite limited. I'll do my best to be on here quite regularly though.
    no problem with the inactivity, Glad ur back for a bit, Hope to see u on msn soon. Hope u have a great time in France

shortys38833
    Welcome back...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    wondered where you had got to, welcome back, sounds like someones been a busybunny
    PSP+Midnight Club 3= happiness