Thread: A man appears over the horizion...

1. #1 A man appears over the horizion... 
    Junior Member PSP User Time-Bandit's Avatar
    Hey! It's me again! I do sincerely apologize about going AWOL on you all. Been having a lot of stuff going on in my life. ANYWAY, I'm back and unfortunately my beloved PSP slim has been killed. So i went out and got a new one and wouldn't you know it? It's a 3000 model! Soo I'm back to square one again, and I'm praying that these bloody things have been hacked so i can put M-33 CFW on it. But currently it's on OFW 4.21 right now. If there no hope for it then well...Been nice talking to you all. XP If there is a way, I'm all ears....or eyes depending on your technicalities.

Soooo yeah!......god I type too much XPP
    If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to the gallon, and explode once every few weeks, killing everyone inside.

Junior Member PSP User 06Cowboys07's Avatar
    lol nice signature. had me rolling. but nice to meet you as well!
    -=Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII Fan=-
    "One lucky shot deserves another"-Shaq

Thank you for the rofl comment. I tend to have my comedic moments although they tend to be vulgar and dark at times. But hey, I'm American nothing new there right?
    If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to the gallon, and explode once every few weeks, killing everyone inside.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    chickHEN and cfw enabler v3.50 you will need to be on fw 5.03 though, so don't use network update

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    chickHEN and cfw enabler v3.50 you will need to be on fw 5.03 though, so don't use network update
    so DL chickHEN and CFW enabler? Anything else Geek? Like maybe a guide or somthing b/c last time I read about this Team Typhoon's hack couldn't touch the CFW or flash.