Thread: Hi

1. #1 Hi 
    New to the site there is a lot of info. Everyone seems to be helpful. I am having a problem. I got a phat with ofw 5.51 on it. I brought it down to 3.71 mm33-2. I can get into the loader. My version says it's mm33-2. I've read numerous guides.

But no matter what I do none of the iso's I copy into Games\ISO seem to do anything. Everything comes up as corrupted data. No matter what I change in the loader or in the vsh menu. Meaning UMD iso mode etc. I've also tried formating the mms. Reinstalling etc. I'm unable to bring it to 1.50 despite this being built into mm33-2.

It says 1.50 pb isn't there. Despite me downloading the kernal and installing. I've even tried using a universal downgrader with no luck. I'm a noob so I'm sure this is an easy fix. Any help would be appreciated. I see this thing as a rubix cube now I'm intrigued and can't wait to unlock it.
    Last edited by Mitochondria; 07-02-2009 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I couldn't read it the way it was.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker -GunslingerGirl-'s Avatar
    He never said he downloaded them.
    Well the way I see it, I'm the judge and my bullets are the jury.

Sorry I was just trying to run a homebrew game a friend of mine claimed to develop. If that's wrong I apologize.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome wagon.

Penis Master Extreme PSP Mad Hacker GOBLINCOCK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CodedArm View Post
    Sorry I was just trying to run a homebrew game a friend of mine claimed to develop. If that's wrong I apologize.
    no this isnt a problem, its like going on to "iamapirateilikepspgames.com"(from what i know its not realy a website, so dont worry about it MODS/Admins) and talking about it on here, and saying that you downloaded a game, and no linkes to other sites that have distributes to games

Senior Member I Modded My PSP crazeeotter's Avatar
    Don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero X View Post
    Welcome to pspmod!
    Did you even read the rest of the thread? From the looks of it, he went and slit his wrists cause he'll never be able to get monster jam working on his psp.

EDIT: Way to make me look like a double poster Hero X. Also, you are a liar again you can't code a game and put it on UMD unless you are developing an officially licensed game.
    Last edited by crazeeotter; 07-05-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Wow... seriously wow. A friend of mine coded a game a long time back ripped it gave it to me on a umd said 3.71 was what I needed. That's what I got.Like I said I'm NEW TO THIS, But I'm lying. Figured it out anyway and took the sideways advice. Like I said alot of info here. Just have to get through the cowpies first or is that moose patties?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker mrbob3's Avatar
    Welcome to PSP mod, the only forum where the second you join up and take the trouble to say hi, mention the word "i have a game" and you get slated for being an evil pirate and youl go to hell.

And as you seem happy and pleasant, no doubt youl be accused of being on crack and speed as well. Have fun!

Thanx Bob. I was curious to see what hell would be like anyway.
    *pulls up a chair*.

For the record otter you do look like a double poster. As someone who values developers and copyright laws myself. We all know this site has only legit Sony encouraged content.Lets just say people who have access to development kits are coders.Surprise developers are human and like to have fun and sometimes skirt the rules. Never did post my friends resume. I don't have anything to prove to you anyway. As a mod I'd think you'd be the first person to cut someone saying they are NEW TO THIS some slack. If you don't want new people coming invading your boards asking questions, maybe closing registration or making it invite only would appease your ego. You must feel so powerful with all of that ban and edit control. *yawn*
    A funny think happened to me while out at sea. A pirate allowed me to board his vessel than took a shot at me.

I'm not a mod, I've just been here a while and felt like giving you a hard time. Don't take the internet or the assholes on it too seriously.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeeotter View Post
    I've just been here a while
    The damn otter is a liar...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Penis Master Extreme PSP Mad Hacker GOBLINCOCK's Avatar
    Surprise developers are human and like to have fun and sometimes skirt the rules.
    awesome, i think i see a crossdressing joke in here, glad to see im not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    The damn otter is a liar...
    I consider half a year a while :-P