Thread: Hi! I'm new!

1. #1 Hi! I'm new! 
    Hi everyone!

In addition to saying hello, I wanted to say a great big THANK YOU!! to everyone who's a regular or senior member here and spends their time posting guides, advice, helpful replies, and so on and so forth. Thanks to all of you, I've made a lot more progress on how to put my PS1 games on a PSP than I ever thought I would, and that makes me very happy!

I did run in to a couple of problems, so I made a thread about them in the Emulation sub-forum. I'm hoping some nice kind person will see it and help me solve my problems soon, and I'm trying very hard to be patient. Patience is not something I'm normally good at.

In the mean time, I'm learning how to use the forum search functions... maybe I'll find something while I wait? One never knows...

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkFoxSniper's Avatar
    Welcome to PSPMOD.

Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII
    In the words of DFS, go die.

PSP Motherboard F.A.Q. Coldboot Tutorial

Senior Member I Modded My PSP king234's Avatar
    welcome buddy

Senior Member I Modded My PSP jonysmoke's Avatar
    welcome. its good that you are already using the forum search. you can find find almost any solution you want here.

Quote Originally Posted by jonysmoke View Post
    welcome. its good that you are already using the forum search. you can find find almost any solution you want here.
    It's a habit from the game forum where I normally hang out... there's always a set of questions that every newcomer asks. "How do I get my PS1 game to the PSP?" "What's an eboot?" and so on. And if it's been asked before, it's probably been answered before too.

This forum is, so far, great. TONS of good information!