Thread: call of duty 4

1. #1 call of duty 4 
    Junior Member PSP User mafia18-'s Avatar
    ok i love to play call of duty 4 on my ps3 but yesterday when i wanted to play online the server was not working it said that was downloading settings i led it download it and nothing happened then i tried to play call of duty world at war online and it did work. why is call of duty 4 not working and call of duty 5 does. none of the disks are messed up. any help

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I get this ALL the time. I HATE IT. It's nothing wrong, it's just lag. It means you were lagging. Sometimes you get that message when you immediately go to [Find Game] right when you get online. To "solve" this, instead of clicking [Find Game] right away, check out stats, edit some classes, view leaderboards, etc, etc. Give the settings time to "download".
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Junior Member PSP User mafia18-'s Avatar
    ok thank u very much sorry if this is the 2001th thread about call of duty

Naw, it's only like the 4th or 5th.
    Disclaimer:

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Smokexz's Avatar
    Or you can try the 360! It isn't on the verge of losing CoD >.> and the internet is supposed to be paid for so therefore you know it's good. (Which is why WII and PS3 internets suck nothing free is ever good most of the time at least)
    i am an idiot.

Buying a 360 doesn't fix lag. The type of connection he has is what makes him laggy. Wireless = lag. Wired = perfect connection. His ISP also plays a role. If he has a dedicated DSL connection, he wont lag as much as someone with Comcast, who has to share bandwidth with all the other comcast users.

Don't be a 360 fanboy.
    Disclaimer:

Chaos shut up. When i had a 360, i never ever fucking lagged once, ever. Not even on Call of Duty. No one "Ended Game" because the host's connection was shit. No one ever had a "Red Ping Connection". And you were always able to connect with your friends online.

The 360 is better for online. You get what you pay for, and its perfect. I think its because they 360 servers boost your connection so you don't expeirence any lag or something.

yea i know '' no offends'' but 360 also sux because i will not pay for the internet and there is a thread about which one is better 360 vs ps3 which one you think it won ''PlayStation 3'' because it has blue ray which is very expensive but 360 do not support blue ray only dvd ''not as cool'' and many other thing which will change your mind about the ps3

Quote Originally Posted by mafia18- View Post
    yea i know '' no offends'' but 360 also sux because i will not pay for the internet and there is a thread about which one is better 360 vs ps3 which one you think it won ''PlayStation 3'' because it has blue ray which is very expensive but 360 do not support blue ray only dvd ''not as cool'' and many other thing which will change your mind about the ps3
    Mito has a PS3. We play CoD4. When we do connect... I have wireless, so of course he/I cant connect. haha

Quote Originally Posted by mafia18- View Post
    OMG PS3 HAS BLU RAY, NOW I MUST BUY IT! EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE AN HDTV! YEAH!

The arguments some PS fanboys come up with is funny. Buy the one that has the most games you like, simple as.

wtf, there is no arguement here, if you know what the fuck your talking about, for one lag doesnt have anything to do with the console, the developers of the games are the ones that maintain the servers, and guess what they dont receive money for it, microsoft charges you for access to something that is free to begin with. Im not complaining either because I enjoy the games 360 has and dont mind paying to play since thats the only option, but get for real.

Quote Originally Posted by thecoo1est View Post
    wtf, there is no arguement here, if you know what the fuck your talking about, for one lag doesnt have anything to do with the console, the developers of the games are the ones that maintain the servers, and guess what they dont receive money for it, microsoft charges you for access to something that is free to begin with. Im not complaining either because I enjoy the games 360 has and dont mind paying to play since thats the only option, but get for real.
    Can we be friends? Fucking fanboys... haha

Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    Can we be friends? Fucking fanboys... haha
    we are friends, I love my ps3 more, ps3 stomps a mudhole in 360

I play all three. There is no ultimate system.

Let me just say, Bluray for movie releases is retarded. Unless you're releasing some incredibly detailed IMAX movie, it's completely ridiculous to need more than 50GB of space for a normal release, plus whatever extra content is included. PS3 smokes the 360. Paying for something doesn't make it better. Look at Ubuntu and look at Vista.

Yo, enough flaming the 360, or PS3, hell or even the Wii. The original poster was just asking about CoD4 lag, and stuff. His question has already been answered. If this is gonna be another, "OMG I HAZ TEH BEZT SYSTEM!11!!!!1" type thread, then mods, PLEASE close this thread...

Yo, enough flaming the 360, or PS3, hell or even the Wii. The original poster was just asking about CoD4 lag, and stuff. His question has already been answered. If this is gonna be another, "OMG I HAZ TEH BEZT SYSTEM!11!!!!1" type thread, then mods, PLEASE close this thread...
    But I DO haz da best system.

See what happens you argue like little kids? If you're going to argue, do it in the chat or that one thread. +1 post count - 2 to Chaos lol....

chaos edit: Good thing I wasn't flaming anything, rather, I was trying to PREVENT another 360 vs. PS3 thread... Now I have this way long post that looks like a novel... lol wtf

Last edited by fuckingclassy; 07-28-2009 at 04:17 AM.
    Disclaimer:

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Kaikz's Avatar
    ^^ I just had to read it. Haha.

Wow mito... HAha, I wasn't flaming the damn 360, PS3, OR Wii. I was just saying that buying a 360 wont fix the lag at all. Moderator abuse. :P
    Last edited by fuckingclassy; 07-28-2009 at 04:18 AM.
    Disclaimer:

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Switchblades's Avatar
    One day, when I'm high enough.

I'm going to make a super console.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Smokexz's Avatar
    Buying a 360 doesn't fix lag. The type of connection he has is what makes him laggy. Wireless = lag. Wired = perfect connection. His ISP also plays a role. If he has a dedicated DSL connection, he wont lag as much as someone with Comcast, who has to share bandwidth with all the other comcast users.

Don't be a 360 fanboy.
    xD I didn't say to just ditch his ps3(I don't hate ps3 just don't prefer it, there is a huge difference) I like 360 a lot, and the most is all. I suggested he uses 360 CoD because online has less lag MS has better organized servers then PSN...

And with the upcoming SOCOM you PS3 PSN users might as well just call it quits cause that's when the lag comes >.<.
    i am an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokexz View Post
    xD I didn't say to just ditch his ps3(I don't hate ps3 just don't prefer it, there is a huge difference) I like 360 a lot, and the most is all. I suggested he uses 360 CoD because online has less lag MS has better organized servers then PSN...

And with the upcoming SOCOM you PS3 PSN users might as well just call it quits cause that's when the lag comes >.<.
    FTB3 is coming for the PSP. Just like FTB1, and FTB2.
    Disclaimer:

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker -GunslingerGirl-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokexz View Post
    Or you can try the 360! It isn't on the verge of losing CoD >.> and the internet is supposed to be paid for so therefore you know it's good. (Which is why WII and PS3 internets suck nothing free is ever good most of the time at least)
    and then you can enjoy your RROD! YEA! and its 3 games. Gaylo, Queers of War, and its semi decent L4D.
    Well the way I see it, I'm the judge and my bullets are the jury.