Thread: another new face to you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 another new face to you 
    so this is me, facundo. i'm pretty new to the psp world (just got one last week).. i like it a lot, and this is coming from a person who's been living off nintendo systems his whole life. i've had the ps1 and ps2 as well, but always preferred my nintendo consoles. the psp is pretty awesome though so i won't be starting any battles between nintendo and sony! i work most of the time so i wont be on often.. especially since when i AM home all i do is play video games and hang out with my girlfriend (who got me the psp!). i also make music on my gameboy on my spare time.. check out the link in my profile/signature for 4 free songs (which i try to update frequently). that's it, in a nutshell.. if you have more questions.. i guess, ask!?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP anemic jesus's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums!
    Prying open my third eye

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums and happy your happy with your new PSP

Retired PSP Elite Hacker fubar42o's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums... we all hope you enjoy it here. please listen to what we all say and READ THE STICKIES =P

"don't fucking ask me. i don't know..."

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Welcome To The Forums!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker SAYN's Avatar
    welcome mate!!!!! have fun!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker jrmdb3's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums ma man!Hope you get the time to com here regularly because this really is a great site. Hope you find everything you need here!Welcome!

Your fellow PSPMod.com Super Moderator. -Jrmdb3
    "Live life to the fullest"
    GAMERTAG: Jrmdb3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy, and contribute what you can to them!

JOIN CYBERNATIONS!!-www.cybernations.net

thanks for the kind welcome... i will do my best to not be annoying, but, hey.. we all have to learn at one point. it took me a while to get used to running emus on my dreamcast and burning .iso's without any problems, so hopefully i will learn how to do stuff with my psp without having to ask for too much help.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by njwasteland
    thanks for the kind welcome... i will do my best to not be annoying, but, hey.. we all have to learn at one point. so hopefully i will learn how to do stuff with my psp without having to ask for too much help.
    Hey, it's ok to ask questions just make sure you've done your search homework first, like on Google & here on PSPMod, before you ask and you will be ok

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    i didnt know you could put emu's on a dreamcast?

but, back on topic,,hello, your avatar reminds me of a baby yoshi for some reason

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker drizzle's Avatar
    thanks for the kind welcome... i will do my best to not be annoying, but, hey.. we all have to learn at one point. it took me a while to get used to running emus on my dreamcast and burning .iso's without any problems, so hopefully i will learn how to do stuff with my psp without having to ask for too much help.
    Welcome to the forums! We will help with all your psp emu needs, but please don't ask where to obtain rom's and iso's as we do not post links to illegal material here. Thanks and enjoy!
    Before you post please
    Read the sticky's Read the manual Use the search button Google it

Drizzle's so cool he sh*ts icecubes.

well, i already know plenty of places to get roms, and that's definately NOT why i'm here. as far as iso's go, im not really interested in them... my girlfriend works at ebgames and i get plenty of games all the time, wether they be to borrow or to keep. really, i just want to learn the basics of emulation on my psp. and yes there are easy ways to emulate on your dreamcast.. just google dreamcast and emulation and you will be astonished by all the different emus it supports.. from apple computers to high speed snes emus and more.. full mame support.. the dreamcast is definately a very powerful system for this stuff. in fact, certain dreamcast forums inspired me to get a psp for all the neat stuff that can be done with it. thanks again for everything, and i think i will be posting my first question/help tip quite soon. i've already got gta + eloader and that works fine.. i was able to run psp paint and snes9x, however the rom list will not show up on the snes emu. i've tried multiple times, i've tried doing a hard reset, i've tried taking the battery out. i'm pretty much stumped.

oh.. and the dinosaur is not yoshi or a baby yoshi. it's bub from bubble bobble/puzzle bobble (aka bust a move) series

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker SAYN's Avatar
    well, i already know plenty of places to get roms, and that's definately NOT why i'm here. as far as iso's go, im not really interested in them... my girlfriend works at ebgames and i get plenty of games all the time, wether they be to borrow or to keep. really, i just want to learn the basics of emulation on my psp. and yes there are easy ways to emulate on your dreamcast.. just google dreamcast and emulation and you will be astonished by all the different emus it supports.. from apple computers to high speed snes emus and more.. full mame support.. the dreamcast is definately a very powerful system for this stuff. in fact, certain dreamcast forums inspired me to get a psp for all the neat stuff that can be done with it. thanks again for everything, and i think i will be posting my first question/help tip quite soon. i've already got gta + eloader and that works fine.. i was able to run psp paint and snes9x, however the rom list will not show up on the snes emu. i've tried multiple times, i've tried doing a hard reset, i've tried taking the battery out. i'm pretty much stumped.

oh.. and the dinosaur is not yoshi or a baby yoshi. it's bub from bubble bobble/puzzle bobble (aka bust a move) series
    I knew it was bobble, I played that game on NES when I was little!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP nonom's Avatar
    How did you get emus to run on your PSP? They are very LARGE birds. lol
    If life gives you lemons, say thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast