Thread: moding psp phat 2.82

1. #1 moding psp phat 2.82 
    Member PSP User
    hello everyone I am new at this, I have psp phat 2.82 version and I just received the magic memory stick and the pandora battery and I can not get it to boot what is it that I am doing wrong can anybody please help me. Oh and bye the way my name is Ricky, the psp is not moded there must be more than just the pandora and the magic stick so please can anybody help me thank you
    Last edited by delatorre; 08-06-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    FileSend - MMS DC8.rar

Remake your MMS on the comp. using this. More than likely you received a poorly made MMS.

Just read the Reame.txt it'll explain step by step.

Welcome to the Forum.

Member PSP User
    so anyways I downloaded fw1.50,kitten cannon, phat which has the 1 image I am clicking and it justs turns off automaticly and I just keep on turning it back on am I doing it right. everythingelse has no images. recovery,and panda.
    Last edited by delatorre; 08-07-2009 at 02:35 AM.

When you stick the Pandora into the psp, does the the light turn on by itself?

Is your Memory stick Magic Gate supported? (Go to Video, then press triangle on the memory stick and see if it says Magic Gate supported)

Did you extract the files inside the .rar link I provided? (Taking the files inside the MMS folder and extracting them to your memory stick)

Last but not least...

Have you heard of the ChickHen R2 Method?

*You can use this method instead of Pandora + MMS*

PSP Downloads | 5.03 Firmware Update

PSP Downloads | ChickHEN Homebrew Enabler R2

PSP Downloads | Recovery Flasher v1.60

PSP Downloads | 5.00 Firmware Update

If you are to use the ChickHen Method DL the above links.

*Explanation soon*

Download the 5.03 Ofw update. Place it in your memory stick (ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/UPDATE.PBP

After that is installed, go to your system config in the psp and scroll down and click on Restore default settings (Leave the psp username as Default)

After settings are defaulted, go to System Config again and turn UMD auto-start off.

Now install ChickHen R2 and run that from your pictures folder, until the screen looks like it glitches and turns the psp off (This may take many attempts, the psp will always shut off when trying to run chickhen whether it takes or not)

When you have ChickHenR2 installed (Go to System Config then system info to check) you'll move onto Hellcats

Install Hellcats Recovery Flasher V1.60 onto the psp, and place the 5.00 Firmware update inside the Hellcats Folder.

Start Hellcats Recovery Flasher through the Game folder, then change the option to 5.00 firmware, then go down one and click install cfw.

After installed you'll have 5.00M33-6.

Member PSP User
    I have downloaded everything in to the picture file and trying to run the eggsploit and it turns off so do I keep on doing the same thing til it stays on

Member PSP User
    so anyways I downloaded fw1.50,kitten cannon, phat which has the 1 image I am clicking and it justs turns off automaticly and I just keep on turning it back on am I doing it right. everythingelse has no images. recovery,and panda.
    Last edited by delatorre; 08-07-2009 at 02:44 AM.

You continue doing it until it looks like the screen glitches then turns off. You'll know for sure by going to System Config. Then looking at your System settings. It'll say 5.03 ChickHen R2

Or something along those lines.

aaaaand.... Don't double post. There's an edit button for each of your posts.