Thread: jafa8

1. #1 jafa8 
    hi my name is jafa8 just joind 2day already have a problem i downloaded and installed CFW PSP 3.80 M33 and tried to run homebrew games but keep on saying data corrupt i am using the original psp and my pandora battery dose not seem to do any thig could someone please help me.

Member PSP User
    what is psp model ?

dude post more info

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Original PSP as in the Fat one or the Skinnier version? Fat ones are referred to here as either Phat/Fat or 1000s, Skinnier ones are Slim or 2000s and 3000s.

Data Corrupt errors usually mean (at least to me when i get them) that you're putting stuff in the wrong folder or there's stuff missing from the homebrew folders.
    DO YOU LIKE BOOBIES?!?!?!?!?

For all your PSP hacking, game downloading, music sharing needs. Click here.
    Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he can be your master, so he can remove an evil force present in your soul because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah, makes perfect sense.

hi sorry guys hav`nt been on for a while mine is a phat one ive got a pandora bat and installed software but only got one game to run thanks for response

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Hath you checked zee folders?
    DO YOU LIKE BOOBIES?!?!?!?!?

For all your PSP hacking, game downloading, music sharing needs. Click here.
    Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he can be your master, so he can remove an evil force present in your soul because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah, makes perfect sense.