Thread: Hi all

1. #1 Hi all 
    Hi there,

I'm still quite new to all this gaming stuff, eventhough I've had my psp a few years, my daughters tend to play on it more than I do. But I would really love to have it working to it's full potential so all help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Glow

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Well you came to the right place man. Hop on over to the Firmware Sections for guides or use the search button thing
    DO YOU LIKE BOOBIES?!?!?!?!?

For all your PSP hacking, game downloading, music sharing needs. Click here.
    Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he can be your master, so he can remove an evil force present in your soul because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah, makes perfect sense.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    what kind of psp you got?

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek9 View Post
    what kind of psp you got?
    I'm not sure what make and model (except that it is a Sony psp - lol), it's about 4 years old, it's white and we got it off ebay. Sorry I'm not much help