Thread: I just got 3.71 M33-2, now what?

1. #1 I just got 3.71 M33-2, now what? 
    All I have done so far is download a screenshot app from this site, and a few ISOs, which I understand you do not support here, but I am just saying FYI.

Anyway, now that my PSP is hacked; what should I download? Links are scattered everywhere, but there are always compatability issues with versions etc.

I guess I am looking for your advice on how to get started, as it were. Should I get a new unnofficial firmware? I want to play PSX games on my PSP, but the popsloader I downloaded had no readme on how to install or anything. Some good links, advice or whatever would be VERY helpful.

Hopefully someone helpful will come along, before some high-horse hypocritical troll preaching about piracy.. but thats for another thread.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP blast1412's Avatar
    That's piracy, sorry but you won't get my help here.

Hypocrite. Hacking a PSP to bits is hardly legally sound either. Plus, if you dont want to help; dont comment.

Jesus... Gtfo your high-horse.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP blast1412's Avatar
    You must be 12 years old and a give-me-all-the-links-because-I'm-lazy kind of guy.
    I don't have to tell you whether I'm pirating or not, it's none of your business.
    You can't even spell correctly. Next time proofread your posts before clicking submit.
    Also, go do your homework before teaching people about the right thing to do. Modding fw is not illegal.
    Anyway, it's not exactly worth my fucking time trying to reason with you.
    Last edited by blast1412; 09-11-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blast1412 View Post
    You must be 12 years old and a give-me-all-the-links-because-I'm-lazy kind of guy.
    I don't have to tell you whether I'm pirating or not, it's none of your business.
    You can't even spell correctly. Next time proofread your posts before clicking submit.
    Also, go do your homework before teaching people about the right thing to do. Modding fw is not illegal.
    Anyway, it's not exactly worth my fucking time trying to reason with you.
    A guy with a Final Fantasy character avatar pointing out mistakes in peoples spelling/and or grammar?! Wow, you are a real fucking innovator. You stupid shallow cunt.

You pirate, so shut the fuck up.