Thread: One on One **Please**

1. #1 One on One **Please** 
    Hi all, I'm new to modding psp's and would GREATLY appreciate some help. I've been reading many different sites and this one seems the most reliable, but i still have no idea how to mod my psp. Theres different mods i guess? I have no clue which one i even need. I don't have any clue where to start. I've been searching the net and reading many websites and its generated more questions then answered. If someone would help me 1 on 1 it'd be so appreciated, just send me a private message or post on this thread and i can give you my e-mail or even cell number (I'm Verizon). I'm really desperate here so anyone here with a greater knowledge or that's just done it and remembers how to do it hit me up. Again it'd be SO appreciated. Thanks so much in advance =3

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Dudeonline's Avatar
    Search button and the guide button at the top of the page. a;ll you need to know.

>.< Thats what everyone keeps saying. Believe me when I say I looked. I'm trying to help myself but its all confusing. I've got questions and I just cant find the direct anwser.....Like, which psp's can even be modded now? Have they found a way to mod the 2000's or 3000's? If so when you mod them after you mod them can you only download the games that is associated with that mod? Or is there even different mods? I know there is but do they all do the same thing?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP OldSkooRebel's Avatar
    Feel free to PM me, I will gladly answer any question no matter how noobish. Consider me PSP tech-support. My email is generaljango@gmail.com
    Hope I can help.
    PSPs Softmodded- 9
    PSPs Hardmodded- 3
    Wiis Modded- 1
    iPod Touches/iPhones Jailbroken-1

My Youtube Channel