Thread: Hello Everyone

1. #1 Hello Everyone 
    Greetings ladies and gentlemen of pspmod.com. Thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself, now that I can post(stupid spam filter, I couldn't find my account activation link). I just bought a psp 1001 off ebay today. Should be here in a couple days, also ordered a pandora battery. I'm an experienced modder, but not of psp's. Never touched one before actually. Anyway, looks like a well constructed site with a ton of awesome information. Looking forward to contributing what I can.

Peace
    B

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    bad ass, and welcome. Have fun searching the forums, and you could've just modded your own battery, really isn't that hard haha, but oh well whatever floats your boat.
    DO YOU LIKE BOOBIES?!?!?!?!?

For all your PSP hacking, game downloading, music sharing needs. Click here.
    Christianity

The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he can be your master, so he can remove an evil force present in your soul because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.....yeah, makes perfect sense.