Thread: Mods!!!

1. #1 Mods!!! 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hey I was wondering what are some of the best mods and hacks availble??? If you could please list them and are there any websites that u can get game demos for free??? thanks for all responses
    $$Gangstarr$$

ummm, sites you want are qj.net, psp-hacks.com, forums like this as well but honestly so many people post things uber noob like you just did ( what are best mods/hacks available - WtF?! mods or hacks u may mean CFW's.. in which case m33 or GEN variants are most supported n' stable). If your talking apps for your psp then those sites also help you out with that as well. Research please because we are not going to hand you an easy life on a silver platter and neither is anyone else.

We are not going to write a detailed list of everything you may or may not want for your psp. Regardless of all this do you even have CFW because your info doesn't explain anything.

Last time i checked demo's are free and if you already have GEN CFW or OFW up to date then use PSN for your demos...

EDIT - here are tutorials and i believe you should read them all for your own benefit.
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-mis...ether-not.html - great start off tutorial to know if your psp is even hackable
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-har...ery-guide.html - Learn how to CustomFirmware your psp, always good to know!
    Last edited by MasterArucard; 10-13-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterArucard View Post
    we are not going to hand you an easy life on a silver platter and neither is anyone else.

We are not going to write a detailed list of everything you may or may not want for your psp.
    Good, because the novel you just typed was pretty convincing...

[on topic]

Custom Firmware (CFW) is the main thing that lets you run homebrew, emulators, ISOs/CSOs, etc, etc. You need it. Best hard-mod would be LED lights in the "L-trigger" and "R-trigger". For getting CFW, browse this site. For the LEDs, go to: http://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?board=277.0
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Hahaha, I can't even flame without trying to help someone out, I've got to learn to express my anger more negatively on noobs :/

on a side note, I wish more people would seed the umdTools progs cause im waiting too long for it so i can finally make a Cintro
    Last edited by MasterArucard; 10-13-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Stgdemon's Avatar
    I wish demonoid would come back up. the 'public' torrent sites are garbage. I'm looking into makeing a cintro and gameboot. There is somthing in Persona I have an Idea for.

As for mods; If you mean hardware mods, check into Acidmods.com, they are generally on top of what can be done to a psp.
    Made Switchable Pandora
    Piano Black slim with Undead Decal
    Firmware Piano Black 3.82>3.71M33>4.01M33-2>5.00M33-6>5.50GEN-B2 ~
    Red GoW addition 3.71>3.72m33-2>5.00m33-6 ~
    Grey 4.01>5.00m33-6

UV Trigger and door LED's