Thread: Thought I'd Formally Introduce Myself...

1. #1 Thought I'd Formally Introduce Myself... 
    Junior Member PSP User MTFB9000's Avatar
    Hello PSPmod.com my name is Mike (MTFB9000) and I am newish to the PSP modding and hacking scene.

I have owned 2 PSP 2001's, the first time I set my eyes on a PSP I had a feeling that is was one wicked machine, and boy was I right....I bought my first PSP 2001 in December of 2007. I literally had my friend's parents drive to every sigle store in town that sold electronics, none were in stock (it was the Christmas season) until I wound up at a BestBuy and they said that they would have a shipment in the next day. I was sooooo excited. Finally, the next day I got my hands on a special edition Star Wars PSP. I didn't put the thing down for DAYS. I had it for about a year, had tons of music and videos on it, the upgraded battery for long trips and many accessories. But one day I left it at an empty house that was for sale (we were moving) and when I realized I had left it there, I went back to not find it there. To this day I consider it to be one of the biggest mistakes of my life. But later that year (December of 2008) I went back down to that very same BestBuy to buy my second and current PSP 2001. I still own it and enjoy it daily. In July of this year I found this site, and began looking in to modding my PSP until I was told that it was un hackable. So I am currently in the market for a 1001.

I live in sunny Southern Californa, and love to play my PSP as well as my many other systems. You will mostly find me on the Hardware or PSP General boards. I enjoy helping new users to the PSP, and I am always happy to help if you have any questions. I might not currently have a modded PSP, but I am well educated when it comes to this very capable system. I believe that is all that you need to know about me. Thanks, and I'll be seeing you around! Happy Holidays.

L
    Check craigslist in your area, you can usually find one from $40.00 to $80.00 bones. Sometimes you can find a bricked one for under $20.00.

Yeah I've checked Craigslist. All that I've found is a bunch of 3000's. Thanks for the recommendation though.

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Awesome, welcome to our lil forum. Don't mind the drama and what not that goes on. Have fun and good luck in finding a Phat.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycalstar View Post
    Awesome, welcome to our lil forum. Don't mind the drama and what not that goes on. Have fun and good luck in finding a Phat.
    Thanks. Yeah like I said it'll only be a matter of time until I can find one.