Thread: Whats up Yall?

1. #1 Whats up Yall? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Ive been around PSPMod for a short while, probably a couple of months. I come from Hutchinson, KS and I am currently enrolled at Hutchinson Community College majoring in Sports med and running track there as well. Anyho I want to make this thread for the Senior Members to introduce themselves to the newfolk. I think its only fair since the newcomers have an entire section of PSPMod devoted to them.

Oh yes before I forget, you can catch me on msn messenger at iamthenewbigboss@hotmail.com. I like to talk about alot of things lol.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Nothing like a good MGS fan. I'm a big one myself. Nice to have a sensible person around. I still have some faith in humanity. And by sensible I mean you don't go around typing in CAPS, you don't ask obvious questions, you don't flame, etc, etc. You get the point. I hope you have a blast.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    Nothing like a good MGS fan. I'm a big one myself. Nice to have a sensible person around. I still have some faith in humanity. And by sensible I mean you don't go around typing in CAPS, you don't ask obvious questions, you don't flame, etc, etc. You get the point. I hope you have a blast.
    MGS lore is incredible. Its epic at every turn, and Hideo Kojima recieves a Nobel Peace Prize for the incredible story in my book. But yeah, I agree with ya.