Thread: New and need help

1. #1 New and need help 
    Hi I'm new here and I need some help making a MMS. Feel free to move this thread if it's in the wrong forum. Anyway, I have a PSP-1001 with OFW 6.10 and I already have a pandora battery. But I've been having issues trying to make a MMS with both Rain's UltraLite MMS Maker and PSP Grader 8. Rain's MMS Maker doesn't detect my PSP when it's in USB Mode and PSP Grader says "Unknown PSP Found @ F::\" . When I try to make the stick it says "IPL failed to inject, invaild drive handle ". I don't think it's my memory stick which is a Sony M2 Memory Card w/ Duo Adapter and is MagicGate Supported. And I don't think it's my computer which doesn't have admin privilges but is XP so I don't know what's wrong. And no I don't have a card reader. Can anyone help, please?

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Yes, it is your memory stick.

It MUST be a Memory Stick Pro Duo between 256MB and 16GB. People often report that the 2 and 4 GB version work best, but I never once had a problem with the 8GB stick or the 256MB stick.

*EDIT* Ok so I just bought a Sony 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo that's MagicGate supported (cause that's all I can afford atm) and tried again in Rain's MMS Maker and got the same problem. MMS Maker says "PSP not detected" while it's in USB Mode and when I try to Format and inject the IPL both fail. Invalid Drive handle. However, when in USB Mode it does say F:\ for the Drive Letter. The Computer itself detects the PSP as Removable Disk (F: ). Any help would be apreciated.
    Last edited by japanzb; 01-03-2010 at 02:33 AM.

I to am new here and just bought a Pandora Battery Kit. I have a PSP-2001 with OFW 6.20. The Pandora battery is a 3.6V 1800mAh and it came with a Memory Stick Pro Duo 1GB. I put the battery in and the PSP won't turn on. I have charged it all night long. Also, the battery fits in the battery slot but I can't put the cover on. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Last edited by deadradio; 01-03-2010 at 08:11 PM.

HELP I've used a 512mb memory sick PRO duo and a 2gb memory sick PRO duo and i keep on getting "Invalid Drive Handle" what do I do?!?!?

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker TheMeek's Avatar
    deadradio....you got the wrong battery for the wrong psp...if you have a 2000, which is a Slim, you have a battery for a 1000, Phat, ....thats why it dont fit, the slim batteries are Slimmer....but i will be more than happy to take that battery off your hands...and theres a thread about this battery also

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenithhh View Post
    HELP I've used a 512mb memory sick PRO duo and a 2gb memory sick PRO duo and i keep on getting "Invalid Drive Handle" what do I do?!?!?
    *claps and fanfares* all hail the dramatic bump master!

ok, in all seriousness, what are you trying to do with said sticks? is it an error that the mms maker gives you?

try another one. you see that link in my sig? click. it's got another guide for mms making. maybe an alternate source is what you need.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...