Thread: Hi

1. #1 Hi 
    Member PSP User
    I am Neji/naruto fan I love Naruto or any thing naruto If any one Wants to ask me q and a about the video games or the tv show I am fine with that However I am not up to date I have read on one maga to get catch up So i dont know a lot about Naruto Shippedun So if u want to know Ummm well Tell me what part U are at and I'll try to help I do have a Psp a Ps2, Gameboy gameboy advence, sp as well Also A ds I do Know a lot about games and some i have never heard of Also if u want to know my Real name Pm because I will not give it in a from However I will Give my email If any one asks

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    First of all, welcome to the site. What kind of PSP do you have? Phat/Slim/Brite/Go?

Second of all, if you don't mind, could you organize your sentence structure a bit more so that it is readable? Right now it is a giant run-on sentence and it all seems to be one thought. I imagine if that sentence was spoken in real life, you'd be gasping for air by the time you were done.

I'm not trying to be insulting, but being able to communicate effectively adds a lot to the forum experience since its all, you know, words here.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP slayerstuv's Avatar
    hello make sure to check out the thread I'm a cocky sonofabitch for what not to do
    <thesexyone> *dickbounce like tigger away*
    naruto = stupid show

Member PSP User
    Thanks. Its the god of war special