Thread: yo! a cows what now?!

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1 yo! a cows what now?! 
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    hey dudes! just got a psp 3003 from my gf for v-day so thought i'd join these forums after having heard many good things from a few friends!

    no point in me posting 'newbie' questions as ive yet to even try looking at if i can hack or what i have to do in order to hack the slim & lite - so no point in me wasting anyones time here lol.. just saying hello to all you wonderful and charming individuals out there!

    (by the way - in mandarin 'niu bi' means 'cow (niu) pu**y (bi)' lol.. so as long as you dont spell it like that i'll be a happy chappy
    Last edited by saffybluenose; 02-15-2010 at 07:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker seagrtj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    522
    great. there should be no newbie questions from you because the answer will be the same for all of them. You have a new 3000 which i am sure is over 5.03 ofw, so there is NOTHING you can do to hack your psp. enjoy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,315
    Quote Originally Posted by seagrtj View Post
    great. there should be no newbie questions from you because the answer will be the same for all of them. You have a new 3000 which i am sure is over 5.03 ofw, so there is NOTHING you can do to hack your psp. enjoy
    But he has entered the firmware field with 5.02. So maybe not.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker seagrtj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    But he has entered the firmware field with 5.02. So maybe not.
    for his sake I hope so.. my bad!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    But he has entered the firmware field with 5.02. So maybe not.
    yes sir.. i have a psp3000 (3003 uk pearl white version) with firmware 5.02 so i hope it will be fine!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Jen
    Jen is offline
    AdamantiumCrocker PSP User Jen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by saffybluenose View Post
    yes sir.. i have a psp3000 (3003 uk pearl white version) with firmware 5.02 so i hope it will be fine!
    haha i thought you said you got a psp 3003 for your girlfriend...eh what ever i doint know anything :P
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ravecrocker View Post
    haha i thought you said you got a psp 3003 for your girlfriend...eh what ever i doint know anything :P
    it says 3000 on the box but says 3003 on the underside on the barcode - so its still a 3000 but i think the last digit represents which region / teritory the handheld was made for (in my case uk)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by saffybluenose View Post
    it says 3000 on the box but says 3003 on the underside on the barcode - so its still a 3000 but i think the last digit represents which region / teritory the handheld was made for (in my case uk)
    update to official 5.03
    install chickhen
    install 5.03 gen c

    tutorial sections
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Apple Fanboy PSP Mad Hacker MadMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    531
    Your gf is rich man!
    Welcome





    ▲ ▲


    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Marka-Ragnos View Post
    update to official 5.03
    install chickhen
    install 5.03 gen c

    tutorial sections
    cheers! everything seems to be in order from what ive researched so far so im going to give this a go in about an hour or so (touch wood all goes well)!

    i gotta say these forums are soooooooooo helpful. all of you chicks and dudes deserve a pat on the back for being so helpful!

    thanks again!

    saffy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManxD View Post
    Your gf is rich man!
    Welcome
    lol.. shes also not too bad looking!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Apple Fanboy PSP Mad Hacker MadMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    531
    Hehehehe





    ▲ ▲


    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Junior Member PSP User saffybluenose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManxD View Post
    Hehehehe
    honestly man these forums kick ass.. so many helpful and friendly users on here.. jb roxxxxxxxxxx!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,060
    yo! a cows what now?!
    i smell a smoker.

    "I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

    CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •