Thread: Hi

1. #1 Hi 
    I just bought a psp 1001 on ebay, and this forum is entirely the reason why I had the courage to buy one without looking at it. I got it and it works great, just waiting on my pandora to start really having fun

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voyooho View Post
    I just bought a psp 1001 on ebay, and this forum is entirely the reason why I had the courage to buy one without looking at it. I got it and it works great, just waiting on my pandora to start really having fun
    For future reference, that is not the way to do things. You might end up with a messed up PSP that looks perfectly fine at first glance.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    For future reference, that is not the way to do things. You might end up with a messed up PSP that looks perfectly fine at first glance.
    i was about to say that, but i figured, people die from their own ignorance.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Really? I know there is always the possibility of a bad console buying on ebay, I was really just worried about buying the wrong model, and getting something either unhackable or difficult to hack. I looked all over my area and couldn't find one used for less than $120, so I figured I'd take a shot. I've gotten the psp and tried a few umds on it, is there something else I should be worried about not working?

EDIT: I guess I should also mention I tried connecting via usb and that worked, and was able to read and use files off of a memory stick, anything else I should check?
    Last edited by voyooho; 02-20-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voyooho View Post
    Really? I know there is always the possibility of a bad console buying on ebay, I was really just worried about buying the wrong model, and getting something either unhackable or difficult to hack. I looked all over my area and couldn't find one used for less than $120, so I figured I'd take a shot. I've gotten the psp and tried a few umds on it, is there something else I should be worried about not working?
    well there is more important parts then the umd drive sooo >_>

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |