Thread: not exactly new..but hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 not exactly new..but hello 
    i've hacked and modded hundreds of psps for friends and family, but its been a few years. i bought a new psp recently as my old one saw its last days a few months ago but it came loded with 6.2 firmware...i'm not going to ask for a mod or exploit- i have the gift of common sense - but simply where is the best place to keep up with the latest info? if possible i'd also like to help out with testing (i have no fear of bricking another psp,its worth it in the long run) but i'm sure i'll have to earn some respect first.

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    news? there is no news about this shit. shits been dead.

welcome to the graveyard.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

dead? but its been less than half a year...has all hope been lost already?

its been dead long before that. the TA-88v3 and 3K introduction pretty much killed the scene. the only spark was chickhen. witch is not a real/full CFW.

what about the 3k is such a problem? or is that the problem itself that its unkown? i have the time and money to find a solution, i dont believe i should have to pay for the 50 or 60 ps1 games i already paid full price for when they were knew just to play them somewhere else lol. i know quite a bit about different computer languages and what i dont know i can learn fast, i spend my sparetime doing computer repairs for extra money with both hardware and software problems and i'm going to university for computer courses sometime next year in order to start my own business ( my father is pretty wealthy) so theres a lot i can do.

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    patey, i strongly suggest you direct yourself towards the forum rules, or at least see the writing right next to the "new thread" button.

i don't think google has many pirate kittehs left, they're a protected species. please don't kill another.
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker seagrtj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patey View Post
    what about the 3k is such a problem? or is that the problem itself that its unkown? i have the time and money to find a solution, i dont believe i should have to pay for the 50 or 60 ps1 games i already paid full price for when they were knew just to play them somewhere else lol. i know quite a bit about different computer languages and what i dont know i can learn fast, i spend my sparetime doing computer repairs for extra money with both hardware and software problems and i'm going to university for computer courses sometime next year in order to start my own business ( my father is pretty wealthy) so theres a lot i can do.
    borrow some money from daddy and go buy a 1000 or a hackable 2000 then.

stop the hatin, sears.

i bought the new one because i already own the latest of everything else (in fact i own 4 360s because i wanted the newer dvd drives) and by how you said that seems youre inferring i'm childish-yet youre the one making pointless immature remarks, need i say more?

sorry if you misunderstand "thesexyone", i own the ps1 games and i have them converted for psp use. but if that is against forum rules then dont worry about why i wish to run homebrew on my psp, whats important is that i want to.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Either way patey you didn't really word that very well. We at PSPMod.com deal with ALOT of pirates, so it was kinda easy to jump on that. Its going to be a short time here for you when you go around throwing insults at respected members....

Next time, be more specific on the fact that you use your own rips, and don't really tell where you got them if you pirated them.

Anyho, here is the thread you need for your PSX eboots:
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-sof...ots-music.html

This also works just as well for single discs.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker seagrtj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patey View Post
    i bought the new one because i already own the latest of everything else (in fact i own 4 360s because i wanted the newer dvd drives) and by how you said that seems youre inferring i'm childish-yet youre the one making pointless immature remarks, need i say more?
    actually, absolutely no one here cares about how rich your dad is or that you have 4 360's just because you wanted them. you start a thread and all you talked about was how cool you are and how much money you have....good for you, no one cares. humble yourself pal

Quote Originally Posted by seagrtj View Post
    actually, absolutely no one here cares about how rich your dad is or that you have 4 360's just because you wanted them. you start a thread and all you talked about was how cool you are and how much money you have....good for you, no one cares. humble yourself pal
    lol, thats the best post ive seen a while.

i never said anyone would care, i merely explained myself and what i have to contribute to a scene i was once part of- money,equipment and experience.- i can remember now why i left along with many other people. appreciate theres still some good people around but the obvious immature idiots can all go fuck themselves,if you respected people who have something to contribute the 3k series wouldve been cracked long ago. i think i'll see if i can get in touch with some of my old friends who earned a senior member title by expertise not how many people they can comment on.

patey, i do agree with you that sears is being a dickhole. but i took the liberty of rewriting your 2 last big posts:

Quote Originally Posted by patey
    what about the 3k is such a problem? or is that the problem itself that its unkown? i have the time and money to find a solution, i know quite a bit about different computer languages and what i dont know i can learn fast, i spend my sparetime doing computer repairs for extra money with both hardware and software problems and i'm going to university for computer courses sometime next year, so theres a lot i can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by patey
    by how you said that seems youre inferring i'm childish-yet youre the one making pointless immature remarks, need i say more?
    you see, certain things need not be said, and certain things NEED not be said.

Back on TOPICLAND.....

the info you want will probably not be found here, you see we only deal with applying the mods and homebrews, not make them. You want a much more technical kind of psp forum, i suggest you look up where the other hackers forum up, at least an English speaking one. I don't know of any, but i know there was a site that talked about having more exploits that haven't been used yet. Use that for reference at least. I can't help much further than that though :/
    Last edited by thesexyone; 03-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    Welcome to the Forums!!
    Refresh for more Sigs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast