Thread: What up

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 What up 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Sup guys my name is will and i had a psp slim for a long time i think its when they just came out and i touched it the day i bought it and never did again! haha well just wanted to say whatup to everyone and hopefully i can get my hackin on with my psp slim

    1 question thought, can i hack my PSP Slim if i got it with the dexter package? i bought it i believe in 08 or 09 on black friday i believe it was 08. if anyone can tell me would be dope.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Apple Fanboy PSP Mad Hacker MadMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMang View Post
    Sup guys my name is will and i had a psp slim for a long time i think its when they just came out and i touched it the day i bought it and never did again! haha well just wanted to say whatup to everyone and hopefully i can get my hackin on with my psp slim

    1 question thought, can i hack my PSP Slim if i got it with the dexter package? i bought it i believe in 08 or 09 on black friday i believe it was 08. if anyone can tell me would be dope.
    Hello read rules and check your psp's hackability: (SERIAL CODE ON PSP)

    if its less than AB021600000, then it has a TA-088v1 Hackable

    if its more than AB022499999, then it has a TA-088v3 Unhackable

    everything in between is 50/50

    similar goes for serials starting with HU

    If its less than HU2160000, then it has a TA-088v1 Hackable
    If its more than HU2249999, then it has a TA-088v3 Unhackable

    numbers between HU2160000 and HU2249999 is 50/50

    any serial starting with HB, HC, HE or HJ should be hackable
    __________________





    ▲ ▲


    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManxD View Post
    Hello read rules and check your psp's hackability: (SERIAL CODE ON PSP)

    if its less than AB021600000, then it has a TA-088v1 Hackable

    if its more than AB022499999, then it has a TA-088v3 Unhackable

    everything in between is 50/50

    similar goes for serials starting with HU

    If its less than HU2160000, then it has a TA-088v1 Hackable
    If its more than HU2249999, then it has a TA-088v3 Unhackable

    numbers between HU2160000 and HU2249999 is 50/50

    any serial starting with HB, HC, HE or HJ should be hackable
    __________________
    yeah my HU332**** but A thread said the ice silver is fine
    so im wonderin if mine is okay with pandora battery nd mms

    in the beginner section forum
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    mmmmmmm hacks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Member PSP User drevel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    33
    Here is what I did to check my buddies slim. Created the RAINS MMS & used the Pandora Battery to get it into service mod. When in Service mod you get some options & one is hardware. I scrolled to that & checked the MOBO [motherboard]. I then checked the thread here with what MOBO's can be hacked
    "goku2778 is the man"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,402
    welcome welcome welcome enjoy your stay
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    thanks guys well i just bought the Pandora battery and MMS from the website here and hopefully it works because they said that if its not hackable you can use these things? if im correct if not then ah w/e wasted my money LOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker TheMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMang View Post
    thanks guys well i just bought the Pandora battery and MMS from the website here and hopefully it works because they said that if its not hackable you can use these things? if im correct if not then ah w/e wasted my money LOL
    you got the daxter psp slim, you should be fine, just make sure you set up the mms correctly and fully charge your pandora battery
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeek View Post
    you got the daxter psp slim, you should be fine, just make sure you set up the mms correctly and fully charge your pandora battery
    does that mean its hackable??? lol

    because they say like HU2 something is good

    and mine is at like HU3 something so idk if thats hackable or not lol, and i bought a MMS and Pandora batter so i think the MMS is already setup once i get it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker TheMeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMang View Post
    does that mean its hackable??? lol

    because they say like HU2 something is good

    and mine is at like HU3 something so idk if thats hackable or not lol, and i bought a MMS and Pandora batter so i think the MMS is already setup once i get it...
    If it starts with HU3 then no, look up at the guide,...you can still try it, if it isnt hackable, Pandora wont do nothing
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •