Thread: Hello!

1. #1 Hello! 
    I have had my original PSP 1000 ever since 2 months after it was released. I halfway kept up with the CFW community up through the second half of last year. I kinda fell off the handheld gaming wagon and got heavily involved with Borderlands and some other console stuff, so my PSP has been sitting around collecting dust. 2 days ago I played a couple newer games on a friend's PSP and remembered how awesome it felt to be able to play graphics-intensive games like MGS and Jak & Daxter on a handheld was.

I have 5.00 M33-6 on my system now, so I guess it's time to figure out what I'll need to upgrade to the new firmware.

That is really good that you still have it!
    Welcome!

Immediately after starting this thread I found tons of easy to use guides from lots of members here. I ended up using the info from goku2778 and litterally within 15 minutes I now have 5.50 Gen-D3 on my PSP working!

I think I might try a couple of the PSP games I have skipped out on in my hiatus.

I recommend Resistance Retribution, that is a really good game with online playing too!

L
    I also reccommend Resistance. We have a team (clan) from this forum that play regularly. Use goku2778 guide on how to access the PSN with custom firmware. goku2778 is also known as mattyd2778 on the PSN.

Lea
    ey. welcome to the site.
    Hi, I'm Lea, formerly known as zackfair_13, nice to meet you
    i am not be held liable for anything that i may say if you become an asshole
    NEVER CALL YOURSELF A NOOB, we ALL we're NOOB's once
    proud member of the site's resistance retribution PMD clan, and one of the three OG's
    psn = leablahblahblah

Senior Member I Modded My PSP matthawes's Avatar
    Welcome to PSPMod

welcome to PSPMod dude, enjoy

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of welcome. I probably will use the guides on here to get online working. It would be cool to play a game or 2 against someone.

I have been playing (or obsessed with if you want to put it that way) Lunar Silver Star Harmony recently.........