Thread: Hello! and I need help

1. #1 Hello! and I need help 
    Hello everyone! I'm new and I'm looking to mod my psp-1000. I've done research on hacking my psp and still can't figure out what to do or where to even start. I was looking for some help as to what to do. I don't really want to do that whole pandora battery so are there any other ways?

Thanks in advance

BTW, please use the word mod or custom firmware because if you use the word h-a-c-k with no dashes then my browser will block the web page for some reason.

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    is that cause you're on a school server?

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Co1onel View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm new and I'm looking to mod my psp-1000. I've done research on hacking my psp and still can't figure out what to do or where to even start. I was looking for some help as to what to do. I don't really want to do that whole pandora battery so are there any other ways?

Thanks in advance

BTW, please use the word mod or custom firmware because if you use the word h-a-c-k with no dashes then my browser will block the web page for some reason.
    Step 1: Find your PSPs firmware if its 5.03 or below all you need to mod it is a memory card and a usb cable (and a computer). If all is well go to step 2, if it is not on firmware 5.03 or below go to step 3.
    Step 2: Use this guide to mod your PSP http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-fir...sp-any-fw.html
    Step 3: If your fat is not on firmware 5.03 or below you will have to use the Pandora's battery and MMS method, this will require you to either modify your battery or purchase a pandora offline, and then you must create a MMS to mod your PSP.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!