Thread: Hello

1. #1 Hello 
    Hey guys, I'm Zushakon.

I basically have no experience modding PSP's but, after months of searching, managed to get my hands on a brand new, never sold, Fat (1001) booting v3.50 firmware.

On that note, from both friends and online sources I've heard confusing and/or contradicting pointers. Some say I need a Pandora from a CFW psp, some say I don't, some say you can do it using this alternative way or that. Since I don't have a friend with a CFW psp, I am willing to try anything else, but I don't want to risk a semi-relevant guide only to brick my PSP. Thus, if someone can point me to the best guide for my situation, I would be very grateful.

Anyways back to me... Hmm, what else do I put here.

Well, I also own a 360, but am mostly a PC gamer. I had some old Nintendo shit from when it was still good (we're talking NES-era to N64-era) but they finally all upped and died in the last couple years. I play anything really, FPS, RTS, TBS, RPG (both classical Western ones and JRPGs), whatever. I am also considering buying a PS3 for the same reason I got the PSP; customizability and utility as a multi-purpose platform.

Anyway, that's me.
    ~ Zushakon

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    one of the most solid openings ever seen on here....good way i mean.

welcome, abide by the rules, all will be well...

ok...i'm gonna break it down and then leave you with the right guide for you to hack your psp.

1. a pandora is only needed when you're system software is over 5.03 or you messed it up to cause a brick...but, it's the easiest way to install cfw at any level, especially on the 1000's

2. you can completely hack your psp for 0$ and using chickhen program, here's the link:
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/softwar...tml#post534406

please keep in mind, that on the 1000's, it can take you up to 40+ attempts for the flash to take...it happens, but hey, it's free and once it takes, you're golden!! any questions on it, post in that thread, i'm not great on chickhen, but if you had a pandora and made a magic memory stick, i'd show you tons of shit!! just look through my guides

once you're fully hacked...you can make your own pandora with your psp but get hacked 1st...
    [CENTER]

I'll go try this guide and if it works, I'll make the pandora tomorrow. (Stores are closed for Canada Day.)

Thanks for the welcome and the link!
    ~Zushakon

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    welcome to the site enjoy your stay
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Apple Fanboy PSP Mad Hacker MadMan's Avatar
    Welcome read rules,and enjoy!

▲ ▲

Senior Member I Modded My PSP matthawes's Avatar
    Welcome and enjoy your stay here

welcome man, and happy gaming