Thread: Hey everyone I'm new here kinda need a little help

1. #1 Hey everyone I'm new here kinda need a little help 
    Well hello everyone! Hoping for a little help here. I updated my PSP fat to 5.00 m33-6 not long ago and my niece wanted me to do the same to hers. We just recently replaced the screen (it was her ex boyfriends and he slammed it against a pole) well I ran the hell cat updater like I did on mine it is at 5.00 m33-6 now, I changed it to m33 driver no UMD and set it to 1.50 kernel for the emus. Well Crisis Core lags terribly (it runs fine on mine) and the emus say it cannot start the game. The only thing I figure I did different was that I didn't have it plugged in at the time of the update. If I fully charge the battery can I re-flash it? Wold it do anything or do I have to downgrade first? Any help is greatly appreciated guys!

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Very few emus rely on the 1.5 Kernel anymore. You can leave that right on 5.00M33 most likely.

But yes, you can reflash it just fine. I would suggest using the Pandora to bring up the install menu, then plugging in AC power, then flashing the custom firmware.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    welcome to the site be sure to read over the rules and enjoy your stay
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

I do wish I would've found this place earlier lol I'd like to learn as much as I can about all this since my sister's boyfriend was the one to put homebrew on my PSP a few years ago and it'd be nice to further my knowledge for when I need it in case something goes wrong in future or like now lol I had to upgrade mine when I got Star Ocean first departure for my birthday and it kept telling me it wouldn't play because my firmware was too old. So I was hoping my nieces would be equally easy to do because there are a few games I'd like to get her for xmas and I know she will need the newer firmware to play them. I do have to say between nintendo and Sony I prefer the PSP to the DS anyday just because you can do so much more

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    hmmm, from what i read in your 1st post, you said you changed the kernel, but did you actually install the 1.5 kernel addon for m33-6??? you didn't say you did so i'm guessing that's problem #1 for your emu's

newer games: go to my guide in my sig, section VII and install the m33-6 prometheus updater and play on my man!!!

let me know how you do on those notes
    [CENTER]