Thread: hello all

1. #1 hello all 
    picked my psp up again after almost a year off, forgot how to convert games from my ps one to my psp. How things change after a year, totally got lost in the internet "click here" game. Till I found pspmod I was lost. Thanks guys and gals. Now a dedicated fan! Lunar Silver Star Story here I come.....

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    welcome welcome
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    Welcome back =D

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shieldwolf1980 View Post
    picked my psp up again after almost a year off, forgot how to convert games from my ps one to my psp. How things change after a year, totally got lost in the internet "click here" game. Till I found pspmod I was lost. Thanks guys and gals. Now a dedicated fan! Lunar Silver Star Story here I come.....
    Your best bet is to download a trial version of CloneCD and PSX2PSP v1.3. Don't use 1.4, there's too many problems. Make sure to download a BASE.PBP file and put it in the "files" folder when you open up the folder of PSX2PSP.

using alcohol and psx2psp, now having flash backs to the all nighters from high school..........

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin View Post
    Your best bet is to download a trial version of CloneCD and PSX2PSP v1.3. Don't use 1.4, there's too many problems. Make sure to download a BASE.PBP file and put it in the "files" folder when you open up the folder of PSX2PSP.
    using alcohol and psx2psp1.3. now having flashbacks from high school, all the all nighters i pulled playing FFVII... who needs sleep anyway