Thread: Hey, new guy here

1. #1 Hey, new guy here 
    So i was just browsing round at work (wonderful job i have) and thought id register here as im looking for places to possibly sell 2 psp 1000s that are hacked. i read somewhere there was a sell and buy section but not 100% sure on that... anyway

i thought the least i could do was say hello and get the word out that i am selling 2 psp 1000s. one is running 5.00 m33 -6 (black) and another which is white running 3.72 m33 -4 ( i think )

i have been around the psp hacking scene trying out some of the new stuff that float around but since buying my ps3 and being a PC nerd ive not really bothered much with either psps.

Anyway point me in the right direction regarding selling the psps i understand for my first post i wont get many results but theres no rush xD

thanks for reading <3

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    i'm pretty sure once the mods come in they'll move this to the right section for selling, but for introductions you're in the right place...welcome

how much you selling for??
    [CENTER]

Not really sure at the moment. whats the going rate for them now?

been tempted to just sell them at the local shops but i know they wont take them with the firmware there on, and i dont really fancy updating them either so. Offers are welcome i guess xD

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    guessing you're in the UK by your screen name, but here in the US the 1000's go for 100$ average...

i'm sure shops will take them, but you'll get less considering they're going to want a profit marker off them

edit...here's the section you were asking about:

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/want-sell/
    Last edited by goku2778; 08-31-2010 at 10:35 AM.
    [CENTER]

Thanks for that