Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What A New Member Can And Cant Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Oh, I would agree with you. I'm starting to have the feeling that the less restrictive a site is, the more people will want to participate in it.

so we newbies have to settle with making snide comments till then. *Sigh*

Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godofblitzkrieg View Post
    so we newbies have to settle with making snide comments till then. *Sigh*
    no cause then youd get banned before.

"I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |

Junior Member PSP User Mick ruthless's Avatar
    I hve gotten 5 posts but why I cant download? I think I need to download it today

Because I deleted them all when you started spamming them all over the place. If you read admin's original post it says "Be aware if you are making spammy posts to try to unlock these features you could receive a warning or even a ban".
    Last edited by Slowman; 01-23-2011 at 07:17 PM.

you know its got to the point where its point less to delete their posts. they spam, download then leave, whats the point in fighting? we'll never see them again.

I know, but I got this one before he could download, lol.

Thats awesome to see a forum doing this, but is there a reason i cannot download files?

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Most (if not all) files here can be found on other sites. If I remember correctly, you've gotta reach a certain post count before accessing files here. It's like 15, or something.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    Most (if not all) files here can be found on other sites. If I remember correctly, you've gotta reach a certain post count before accessing files here. It's like 15, or something.
    I think is was 10 posts allows you to download files.
    I think we should increase it to 25 or so at the least. Too many bots and kids making accounts just for files.

I actually really like the idea of being able to have a place to help me out when i have questions about technical stuff, so i know i'll be around if nothing else

Hi, Im new to this site but ive been on the psp scene for a bit now. Just wanted to say hey.

ya 25 post limit, that way they start spamming a string 10 random letters in multiple threads rather then their usual irrelevant but saying something posts.

14. #59 Hi my name is Randy new to the site 37/m/NYC 
    I have been looking for answers all over the place. its almost impossible for me to understand. I was injuried in iraq which caused me some brain damage. I cant understand what people are saying when they give directions. its almost like they dont want you to understand becaue your a newbie lol... or its just my dumb az I use to be good at modding. I go back to the ghost recon PC modding. I have a fat psp 1001 that was running 5.50 gen-d3 with hellcat. I think my games wasnt working so I try to restore org firmware and bam I am bricked with green light black screen and left trigger/power on doesnt work I dont have a panadora battery but i have MMS magic gate a 4gig and 8 gig. I am almost ready to sell it all. No one seems to want to help brain damaged newbie... I cant say I blame them. But hopefully I can learn from the site. Thanks for reading

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ussoldier73 View Post
    I have been looking for answers all over the place. its almost impossible for me to understand. I was injuried in iraq which caused me some brain damage. I cant understand what people are saying when they give directions. its almost like they dont want you to understand becaue your a newbie lol... or its just my dumb az I use to be good at modding. I go back to the ghost recon PC modding. I have a fat psp 1001 that was running 5.50 gen-d3 with hellcat. I think my games wasnt working so I try to restore org firmware and bam I am bricked with green light black screen and left trigger/power on doesnt work I dont have a panadora battery but i have MMS magic gate a 4gig and 8 gig. I am almost ready to sell it all. No one seems to want to help brain damaged newbie... I cant say I blame them. But hopefully I can learn from the site. Thanks for reading
    please next time make a thread in the begginers forum
    ok so it bricked and did you try to get to the recovery menu by holding R trigger and powering on the only way holding Ltrigger will work is if you have a pandora battery to go with that mms thats the only way the mms will work but you say you have hellcats wich is good if you can get to the recovery menu please post back when you tryed
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast