Thread: Introduce Yourself

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Introduce Yourself 
    Junior Member PSP User
    How's everyone doing? My name's Luke. I used to run another gaming board that was called Gaming. Word. it was fairly legendary. But all good things must come to an end, and I no longer have the time to nuture it as I once did. So Grayfox, Gimpy and I have joined forces. An alliance if you will.. to create one true forum. And this is the realization of that dream. Yes folks you're witnessing history in the making... nay, you're making history.

If you can't tell, I will be your drunken new Admin :)

By the way. I'm Luke, I go to college, and I work. Games, music, beer and movies are my main interests. I'm glad to be here, and I hope you welcome my people into your family.

-Luke

2. #2 Introduce Yourself 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Hello My names Zayne,I was the highest poster on the old Gaming.Word with over 700 posts!I'm 22,I go to college,I review games for IGN,Gaming.Word along side Brom.I'm a hardcore gamer and I am not a fanboy of any Game system.
    I also have a girlfriend named Kacie Miller,she broke up with me last week but she came back.On WoW my characters level is 69 and I drink heavily and pull all-nighters through a whole week.Oh and I've had every game system since the NES,and I have the Atari 2600.

3. #3 Introduce Yourself 
    hi my name is chris . i was the 2nd ( only just ) highest poster on the old forum with 5000 + posts . im 14 im a student ( bad student ) . im a sporty person but i drink when ever i get the chance , i fight alot with other gangs . im cool talking to girls but when it comes to asking people out i get nervous and bottle it . i live in liverpool in shitty england its the home of the beatles ( 60s pop ) , mike myers ( austin powers ) and flock of seagulls ( on gta : vice city also my uncle knows the band ) . i have triad connections thanks to my uncles . im a hardcore gamer although i never played an xbox 0_o . i dont pull alnighters unless im at my friends . well we do fall asleep if we get pissed again . i known most of the people here since march 26th 2005 , betterdayz is my best friend on the forums and i would gladly take a bullet for him . id also take a bullet for edison carter cause everyone knows he is the shit . i suck ass at photoshop although i try really hard . i got the name random of one of my friends cause i have strange demented moodswings and shit . i think im better then anyone of jackass cause i dont just run away from crocodiles i fuck them in the ass j/k .
    it also makes me annoyed that you never put this topic in the lounge .

4. #4 Introduce Yourself 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Hi! My name is Steph! If ya wanna know anything else hust ask.

5. #5 Introduce Yourself 
    and move this topic seriously

6. #6 Introduce Yourself 
    The topic is moved.

7. #7 Introduce Yourself 
    This is my show im <span style="color:Blue">Andy Milonkis</span>.Yes I am the great <span style="color:blue">Andy Milonkis</span>.its been a secret Ive been holding.

8. #8 Introduce Yourself 
    sure and im really pam andersson

* plays with naughty toys *

9. #9 Introduce Yourself 
    Ok better.....right......and I'm Bill Gates,heres some money.Yea right,why dont you accually say something real about your life,and don't try to be a person on MTV,seriously that channel is really Rtv Reality show television.

10. #10 Introduce Yourself 
    You got that right. They rarely play music now. :eek:

11. #11 Introduce Yourself 
    I know the only time they run music is at 6 am-9 and I'm ussually going to campus at that time....Godd thing I have a sling box...

12. #12 Introduce Yourself 
    okay

13. #13 Introduce Yourself 
    A sling Box hooks up to your Tivo and hooks up to your computer.If you have your screen name also on your laptop then it downloads the things on your Tivo that is highlighted and sends it to your Laptop or PDA,OR PSP OR Ipod...

14. #14 Introduce Yourself 
    Wassup peeps?

Will is here fashionably late as always :)

15. #15 Introduce Yourself 
    welcome will

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast