Thread: For The Noobs

1. #1 For The Noobs 
    To get Avatars simply click qucik links and then Edit avatar. Oh yeah and before you ask here the in depth discription of home to get homebrewed games-

Alright First you need to download the KXploit tool on www.psp-hacks.com then pendening on wheather you want snes games or nes games you'll have download the emulator for the system you want games from you can also download either of those on www.psp-hacks.com. The unless you alrady hve it you'l need Win Rar. To get this go to ww.Downloads.com and time Wrar in the serch box the top result is the one you wanna pick. (Note:Save all downloads or it won't work). Ok, now open KXploit (by this time you need your psp hooked up to the computer through a USB) name the the thng either snes or nes pending on which it is. Now Click the three little (...) and it bring up a browse window find the Snes/Nes file you downloaded earlier, by now the file should look like stack of books because of the Win Rar which is good. Open it and click on the version 1.0,1.5 pending on what your PSP's version is and open it(Note: If you donâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t have version of 1.50 or lower it wonâà ’¢â€šÃ €šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â†šÂ¬Ã…¾Ã‚¢t work. Then make sure the drive is set on whatever drive your psp is for example C:,A:,D:,etc. and make sure thats right. Then click the generate files button and as soon as it's done exit all the stuff you have open. Now setup complete to get other emultors just use the KXploit and make everything the same as before just the differant emulato file. Alright thats all of that now for the games you should go to www.romhustler.net make sure it's .net or it'll be the wrong site. Then go under roms and click nes for nes games snes for snes,and so forth. They'll be a #-z list find a game that sound's promissing and click it. Look below the add on this page and you'll see Download this Rom click that and it'll take you to another page that'll say downloading... however it actually hasn't started yet, scrool down and you'll see click here to start your download click that it'll bring up the little download screen once again you must save it, you can delete it later if you want. Then pending on which system the game is for MATTERS! you have to open the game and extract the file of some times many that has a (U) in the description for snes and for nes it doesen't matter ,Then drag the file into the your PSP file then into the game folder and finally drag it into The systems folder(snes game into the snes folder) make sure you put it in the folder WITHOUT! the little percent% symbol. And your set just do the same thing from there on out. Although I do warn you some game won't work the'll just turn your psp off some game version's will do thi also but if one dose it it dosen't mean they all will. This dosen't mes up your PSP you'll just have to turn it back on and delete that from the game Snes,Nes,etc file. I don't think I missed anything but if you have a quesion just post it on the same thread I'll read it and post the answer. Best of Luck!
    kiss my ass

Senior Member I Modded My PSP bennihan5's Avatar
    Hey you coppied that and paste that. U copied that from another user.
    PS3 and PSP Forum!

PSP Japanese 2.0 Update

Japanese Playstation Site

^^2.00 If you want to, it's right there...^^

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker IONz's Avatar
    OMFG, you shouldn't be the one accusing someone of copying..........

"Think for yourself, question authority" - Timothy Leary

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Shalted's Avatar
    rofl he may have copied it, but he never took credit for it.
    --Sig--

5. #5 Hello, newbie here with a PSP sound problem 
    miguel silva
    Hi guys

Nice forum here, lots of really useful info about.

I bought my PSP a couple of days ago and i have tried to put videos onto it but i am not getting any sound.

Its on 3.03 right now, i use the Media Manager program to put a video onto the PSP via the memory stick, i just select the video i want and the program does the rest.

Now the problem i have got is that i can view the video but there is no sound, i have turned the volume up to the max and also enabled the WMA and realplayer.

I have downloaded a preview of a film from MyPSP and the sound works on that, it just doesn't work when i put my own video on. The video i am using is a WMA format but the program changes it into the PSP format.

Anyone know what could be the problem?

kingb51
    Welcome to the forum RobinA3!

I would recommend you use the video burner that evolve has found. Use the link below to take you to his post.

http://www.psphome.com/forum/movies-...-your-psp.html

Try using that free download and see if that works. Get back to us if you've still got any issues.

Regards,

johnny english
    Here are some things you can try:

1) Your PSP sound card may be loose, you may need to re-attach them
    2) Maybe the encoding is not supported with the PSPs sound card
    3) Try to use this tutorial: http://www.psphome.com/forum/movies-...-your-psp.html

maccabi723
    Since the video from MyPSP worked, it would seem the problem is with that particular .wmv file and the format it has its audio encoded in.
    The video that plays without sound on your psp, it has sound when played on your pc yeah?

You could try running the file through PSPVideo9 (a 100% free psp video converter), it should be able to re-encode it into a format that your psp will be able to play.

A guide on how to use pspvideo9

EDIT: I just tried converting the only wmv file i could find on my hard drive and pspvideo9 converted it with sound no problems.
    The official Sony Media Manager software is crap BTW.

miguel silva
    thanks bah

i have done a video using psp video9 and its working

i have uninstalled the sony crap

thanks for the help

maccabi723
    No problems mate, glad to help