Thread: Back, due to popular demand.

1. #1 Back, due to popular demand. 
    Remember Reach PSP Mad Hacker Fanryu's Avatar
    Okay I lied, probably none of you want my ass back, but whatever ha. Back due to getting my PSP back. And I'm now modding PSPs around my town for cheap, so I kinda needed to come back for info and whatnot haha. I see that 3000 can now have CFW per se. What else have a missed? Have we finally made it past the 5.50 GEN wall? Also, anyone know where you can buy a 2000 USB piece? I believe I broke mine just a little bit ago, after grabbing my PSP's USB cord while it was plugged in and picking it up like that.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanryu View Post
    Okay I lied, probably none of you want my ass back, but whatever ha. Back due to getting my PSP back. And I'm now modding PSPs around my town for cheap, so I kinda needed to come back for info and whatnot haha. I see that 3000 can now have CFW per se. What else have a missed? Have we finally made it past the 5.50 GEN wall? Also, anyone know where you can buy a 2000 USB piece? I believe I broke mine just a little bit ago, after grabbing my PSP's USB cord while it was plugged in and picking it up like that.
    well i can say i dont konw you or care lol and you have people pay you to hack there psp thats pretty weak when they could do it them self for free and your making money off someone els hard work

but anyways yes gen is outdated 6.39ME is where its at thats for 1k and 2k for 3k you can use 620 or 6.39 pro b7 its a lite custom firmware pretty much a hen but better goto gokus guide and read in section 5

and as for the usb do you need the cable or the port for the psp if so try dealextreme.com
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Yea I remember you. I'm trying to think, though, were you ever cocky and arrogant? I honestly can't remember... If you weren't, than I must be thinking of someone else.

Anyways, welcome back.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

No, not really, I never was cocky, and Dank, it's not free, I have the pandora battery and such, and I'm doing much more than just modding it, I'm doing LEDs, and all that good stuff. Not just modding it. Modding it comes along with installing peripherals. If they wanna do it themselves, they can, they aren't required to bring it to me to mod it or do other things. I don't stiff them either, I tell them modding can be done yourself, all you have to do is cut open your battery, and they immediately tell me it isn't worth the risk and give it to me. So it's not like I'm jipping people or the like. They know fully they can do it on their own. And my question is what's the high version of CFW on the 3000 that you can downgrade from? My friend has a 6.20 3001, and I wanna put CFW on it. Not sure how to since a pandora battery won't work on it.

And the price of modding is VERY reasonable....only $2.....I charge more standard pricing for LEDs and such.

cool i thought you were just installing cfw my bad and you know you really dont need a pb and mms to hack now adays but its good to keep handy i know i still use my from time to time when testing new cfw's

Do you use a Pandora and MMS for modding a 3001?

nope you can only use lcfw= lite custom firmware like 620 635 639 pro or l(cfw) ME to run i use 6.20 pro b8 on my 3k and pspgo cause it has a perment patch wich makes it like a full cfw the other you have to use a recovery app to recover the lcfw if you were to fully shutdown the psp or you an just use sleep mode also