Thread: Hey there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hey there 
    Junior Member PSP User BriggyBoii's Avatar
    My alias is BriggyBoii, it's what I've been known by in the gaming community for quite some time now. It's also my PSN name. And I've recently acquired a PSP N-1000 (Yeah the old school fat one) and I'm looking to make the best out of it. So I stumbled upon this community in hopes of getting to know my PSP better and what it can do for me. On a side note I play games such as Call of Duty series, NBA 2K10, FIFA series, Street Fighter, Sonic series, Burnout series, and more. I am also aside from a Playstation/Sony fan, a big PC/Mac gamer. I get involved in different clan and gaming communities to get better acquainted with gamers. I hope to get to know you guys and thank you for having me in this community. See ya around.
    -Brig

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Hi
    Welcome to PSPMOD

Hey Pirate, thanks glad to be here

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    welcome aboard, in terms of getting to know your psp better the options are pretty much limitless. i am assuming you came here with the intention of modding your psp. there are several versions of firmware available for your psp. the latest version being 6.60ME. it is functional but is still in beta stages. the best firmware (in my opinion) is 6.39ME. there are plenty of tutorials on the site for running custom firmware on your psp. check out the tutorials for getting custom firmware running on your psp and let us know if you have any questions.

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Welcome to PSPMOD.com!
    Follow the rules and respect the members.
    We hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey there diabolic-mind, yes I do intend on modding my psp real soon, and I've already been reading up some tutorials for doing so and if anything happens I'll make sure to ask questions thanks for that. And thank you BrokenRoses, I will indeed enjoy my stay

L
    Lets mod that PSP, its simple and painless

Yes I'm already on my way to doing that (or so I hope)
    I'll post an update on how I'm doing in a moment.

Don't mean to double post but the Edit Post button wasn't working for me and I've been getting impatient sorry.
    But as for the progress, I downgraded to 6.20 then back up to 6.39 and then installed the cfw 6.39ME-94 and well that's as far as I'll take my modding x)
    Feel pretty accomplished although it was super easy xD
    Here's a pic of me and my modded PSP :P
    Last edited by dankgame; 08-31-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    lol^^^^^^^

and try double clicking the edit button we have been trying to get the site owner to fix these lil probs sorry ill merge it
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    just need some glowing triggers on that psp!

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    that and a drum machine.

Welcome. If we had awards here, you would get one for being the best newest (as of 8-29-11) member we've had yet. It's not often that we have people that are self-educated and, well, just educated in general.

That being said, we have a pretty tight-knit group for gaming for whatever system of your choice so don't be afraid, jump in, and well, just watch out for flaming bags that some people like to leave at the front door.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    You don't need to worry about posting up your MAC address, due to the way networks work. For someone to use it nefariously, they'd need to have access to your connection on a local level. This is a common misconception and you don't even need to spend the 20 seconds it takes to pixelate or block it out.

Sincerely,

e8-4e-ce-6e-76-e5

@dankgame: didn't seem to work either, but oh well thanks for merging them though!
    @diabolic-mind: heck yes now that would be sweet! That'll be my next project x)
    @cowboycalstar: haha thanks I'm just glad to be apart of a great community that offers so much I usually play on my PSP, PS3, or iMac/PC. I recently sold my Xbox 360 cause I stopped paying for my live account and I didn't enjoy it so much. Don't get me wrong loved playing their exclusives but I'm a sony fan in reality and I'd like to keep it that way haha. Well then I hope I can get to play with you guys online sometime or something.
    @Slowman: Ahh okay I just did it as a precaution, thanks for the heads up!

Thank you guys for letting me feel welcome, I really appreciate it

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    Last edited by cowboycalstar; 08-31-2011 at 02:09 AM.

Oh sweet! Thanks for the link and putting me on the post. I'll post my steam ID on there too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast