Thread: Hey All

1. #1 Hey All 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP redpsp2001's Avatar
    I'm slightly new to the forum, but averagely knowledgeable with the psp. It's been overdue, but I decided to make an introductory thread on myspace. I am a college student/entrepreneur/artist. I'm basically you, knowledgeable about how to do this and that on the psp, send me a private message and i can help you on the simplest things because remember this, I was just like you; I've read this and that, didn't really figure anything out until I did some trail and error. Dont you just hate this threads/blogs/informational web pages that; they briefly tell you what to do, I can help you by telling you exactly what to do
    shut your sh*t

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redpsp2001 View Post
    I'm slightly new to the forum, but averagely knowledgeable with the psp. It's been overdue, but I decided to make an introductory thread on myspace. I am a college student/entrepreneur/artist. I'm basically you, knowledgeable about how to do this and that on the psp, send me a private message and i can help you on the simplest things because remember this, I was just like you; I've read this and that, didn't really figure anything out until I did some trail and error. Dont you just hate this threads/blogs/informational web pages that; they briefly tell you what to do, I can help you by telling you exactly what to do

yes yes i do hate this thread nice job on posting 50 posts before you decide to introduce your self LULZZZZ
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

I have yet to meet a ton of more people here.
    shut your sh*t

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Majorix's Avatar
    Welcome. Happily I have no problems right now to ask for help What do you study at the college?

Quote Originally Posted by Majorix View Post
    Welcome. Happily I have no problems right now to ask for help What do you study at the college?
    Business Management Human Resources
    shut your sh*t

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Majorix's Avatar
    Great area of expertise. I probably wouldn't have even a 1.50 GPA in your classes I am an Engineering student.