Thread: Hey I'm Joshua

1. #1 Hey I'm Joshua 
    Hi I'm pretty new to the PSP scene, had one for a while (played it here and there, nothing too serious) and got the Custome Firmware 'upgrade' by Dark Alex recently.

I won't waste anyone's time asking stupid questions, just want to say thanks for the site and thanks to all the members provided a shit load of info to fill my brains with!

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    ​Hey, welcome.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar
    No prob and enjoy your stay.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    feel free to ask whatever dumbass questions you want guy ohhh and welcome
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

5. #5 success! 
    very cool site, again and thanks. It looks like I was able to get everything to run without too many errors. I do however have a couple questions/ statements, that I want to make sure I am correct about:

1.)You can only run one ISO image within the ISO folder. Meaning if I wish to play a different game, I would have to take the current file out and replace it with another. I had attempted to test out one ISO to make sure it worked, which it did. Then I would place more files in the ISO directory only to see the PSP would only recognize the one file I initially placed in there.

2.) I am using a 32gb mini SD card with a Memory Stick adapter. The PSP had issues with formatting the drive. It would just fail regardless of how many times I attempted it. It would not run any emulators or ISO files. It would just keep saying corrupt file and then delete the files. What I did to fix this was to take another 1gb memory stick (That was formatted), take the entire information (directory, folders, files) and copied it over to the 32 gb mini SD card. When I placed it into the PSP it was then able to read and play any files. I'm curious however if this will bring up issues in the long run. I tested to make sure the PSP would read files off the memory stick even if I had stored over 1gb of data, and it works just fine. When I look at the information section of the Memory Stick on the PSP it just says 'unknown'

3.) I am currently running everything on a OFW version of 6.60. Is there any advantages to running CFW instead, or am I fine with using the current setup?

Thank you again, in advance, for any assistance or advice =)
    peace,