Thread: Hey

1. #1 Hey 
    Thanks for havin me in ur forums i will do my best to not break the rules

TASK FORCE 141 PSP Elite Hacker Pirate's Avatar
    Why did you join up here?

PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar
    welcome to site.

I joined because i would like to use my psp for more than just gaming...also my neighbor has a 3001 full brick he is 10 and asked me if i could possibly fix it, seeing as how i fix most of my neighbors pc's i thought i would give it a shot. I have managed to make an MMS and thanks to ur forums managed to do it myself. I bought a pandora battery off the classifides in my area but think it's a fake as it won't charge or do anything for that fact. If someone has a link to a reputable company that sells them i would appreciate being dierected that way.
    Thanks for havin me

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Bricked 3k psp's are not fixable as of now so buying a PANDORA battery to fix that would not help you out in this instance.

Nevertheless though, welcome to the site.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

What happen in there?

i realize that buying the pandora battery was useless as the 3001 is not unbrickable . However i will need it when modding my daxter edition 2001 that is why i decided to buy it. I would like to buy a digital switchable but have no idea where to find a reputable site is all, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Well you don't need it to hack psp's anymore, you can do it all with software now. If I remember correctly 2k daxters are fully hackable so just follow this guide here.

This guide will put you on CFW but if you would rather get on the latest OFW you can do the first set of steps below, then if you would like to put CFW on the psp you can do the second set of steps after you complete
    the first set.

You can either update to 6.60 OFW by system update or you can manually download it yourself. If you do system update with the psp skip these first steps.(also skip if your already on 6.60 OFW)

1) Download and extract the 6.60 OFW from the Sony website and keep it where you can find it: PSP® System Updates | Support - PlayStation.com
    2) Go to USB connection on the psp and pull up the drive that the psp is connected to on the computer.
    3) Now open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder and then in that GAME folder make a new folder named UPDATE (all caps)
    4) Put the 660 OFW EBOOT (from the download) in that update folder and then exit USB mode.
    5) Go to GAME in the psp XMB and run it.

Now to install CFW.

1) Download the CFW from this link: http://pspslimhacks.com/download/672/
    2) go to the GAME folder just like you did in above steps. (See step 3 above if you don't know how to find the GAME folder)
    3) Delete the UPDATE folder because you will no longer need it. (Only do this step if you did the above steps for installing OFW)
    4) Place the ME_INSTALLER in the GAME folder.
    5) Exit USB mode and go run the ME_INSALLER. Run that in the XMB, go to GAME and then MEMORY STICK.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Thanks allot i am as newb as i can be and have been scared to try the mods on my psp as i don't want to brick it. Also i will read it a bunch of times before i try it so that i understand it .I truly appreciate your help.
    Also is it considered piracy if i asked about if i could get my old systems games to play on my psp as i own a nintendo :SNES,64 i also still have my sega genisis my PS1 and 2 and tons of games that i would still like to enjoy but get tired of changing systems that are plugged into my tv