Thread: hello all

1. #1 hello all 
    just dropping in to say hello. just traded in all the psp goodness in favor of the ps vita. Only got drakes with the wifi version and a 4gb card. im backpacking australia at the moment and the prices here are crazy ill wait till im back in the usa to get the good stuff. Cant wait for the vita to hit the shelves though.

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Yeah, welcome to the site. I have my VITA pre-ordered with Hotshots Golf(which I recieved early so its taunting me sitting in my room), I also want to get Wipeout2048 and Rayman Origins. I Can't wait for the VITA to drop though, Under a week to go.

Anyways enjoy your stay here.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    welcome to this site.

thanks everyone. I was really hoping unit 13 would be out release date but ill have to wait plus i have to wait a whole 2 extra days to pick mine up cause ill be out surfing the coast. I would really love to see starhawk come to the vita that would be amazing!

PsP SaGe PSP Mad Hacker RoXante's Avatar
    welcome to site.

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    welcome to this site.