Thread: A member from 2008

1. #1 A member from 2008 
    hello guys, i am an old member of this website, and some reason i've lost my previous account my name was konvikted back then
    and i have forgotten everything that i did with my psp 1000 that i still own. An epic machine that is.

i play ps1 games on it and i want to know how to save a game like I would save with a gba emulator. If you know what i am trying to say, u can save the particular frame of the game on the gba emulator so that next time when u come and play the game u start from the frame you saved it previously

i would like to do this on the ps1 games, kindly tell me where is this available. psx emulator thread didn't help me much

L
    The GBA should have an option to save progress via "Save State". Look for it in the menu of your emulator. What firmware is your PSP on now?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Majorix's Avatar
    ^Umm, I am not sure you read his post. He asks if he can do that with PSX games. Which I don't think he can.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorix View Post
    ^Umm, I am not sure you read his post. He asks if he can do that with PSX games. Which I don't think he can.
    LMAO!!, I just re-read the post and realized that.....lol

oh man i can't? btw my fw is 5.00 m33-6 psp 1000
    man play this aladin game and i am at this hard level and i have just 3 lives, its pissing off :/

L
    Actually, if you update your firmware to 6.60, you can use this:6.60ME-1.8 (OFW Version) - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita to update to the newest CFW. 6.60ME-1.8 is just like m33 but better in my opinion. Once your on 6.60ME-1.8, use this:PSPSTATES 6.XX - Downloads - PSPMOD.com - PSP Forum, Hack PSP, PSV Hacks, PS Vita Hack, PSVita to create save states for your games.

Remember though, you need to update to 6.60 OFW before you use the ME installer

ok i updated mine and now i am on 6.60 ME 1.8 with pspsavestate, but the savestate aint working. i checked the read me there and i did what it says with the home button and stuff but no msg appears nor does it save naything. help?

can someone help me with the process, is the rar file missing some files? man ive forgot how to run my psp. looking for some help
    Last edited by konvikt; 06-11-2012 at 04:55 PM.