Thread: Hi , wazzup

1. #1 Hi , wazzup 
    Hi guys, wazzup.

I came here because , well i just bought myself my first "used" psp , a 3004 model which is 2 years old and want to know what all i can do with it , so here is hoping i learn some new things here and meet some interesting people .

Member PSP User

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    that is not a thread its a download link
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    that is not a thread its a download link
    who care it might help him but idn;t know english that much so i say it w.e way i want to say it

L
    Quote Originally Posted by elbago1 View Post
    DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!. A 3000 an only use LME and not ME

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!. A 3000 an only use LME and not ME
    sorry i know i posted this so he can read where it says don't use this on a 3000 or 2000 instead use this one a nd the link for the 2000 and 3000 where there but i posted this one so he can read the instruction on how to install

Quote Originally Posted by elbago1 View Post
    sorry i know i posted this so he can read where it says don't use this on a 3000 or 2000 instead use this one a nd the link for the 2000 and 3000 where there but i posted this one so he can read the instruction on how to install
    Oh its already running custom firmware when i got it , 6.60 i think. Also its display died like after a week after i got it.

I got another second hand psp 2004(silver) now. i m trying to analyze and understand whats wrong with the other one, so i can fix it and give it to my cousin.

both psps have set me back a lil financially ( got the 3004 for $47 and 2004 for $81) the first one had a lil screen issue hence the lower price, now i am screwed as display is dead, second one is fine till now.
    Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....

Junior Member PSP User
    Hello there.I want to know if you can help me or not because my psp had a problem.I mean a big problem.So,i want to tell you the problem.My psp not working this lately when i press the home button in the game which ask are you want to quit game?Then i choose yes but it cannot move left or right.Somehow i got a trick which i slidely press hold and turn it to normal then i press left d-pad.And it working.But some of my plugin maybe not working because when my psp was at psp pro-B10 i cannot open up the vsh menu with the select button.So,i decide to format my memory stick after that.When i try to install the proupdate and it crash.Could u help me?? Please my PSP is in critical now.
    And the L button suddenly not working in the game.It suddenly held it automatically.Example :When i was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,In the character selection,there is L button which is use to show the characters statistic and finisher but it not held automatically.But when in the match,once again the L button held it automatically by itself because the L button is use to run.
    I hope u can figure this problem.
    And I hope u can share to your other friend.
    THIS IS MAYBE A PLUGIN PROBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by haikalzeal View Post
    Hello there.I want to know if you can help me or not because my psp had a problem.I mean a big problem.So,i want to tell you the problem.My psp not working this lately when i press the home button in the game which ask are you want to quit game?Then i choose yes but it cannot move left or right.Somehow i got a trick which i slidely press hold and turn it to normal then i press left d-pad.And it working.But some of my plugin maybe not working because when my psp was at psp pro-B10 i cannot open up the vsh menu with the select button.So,i decide to format my memory stick after that.When i try to install the proupdate and it crash.Could u help me?? Please my PSP is in critical now.
    And the L button suddenly not working in the game.It suddenly held it automatically.Example :When i was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,In the character selection,there is L button which is use to show the characters statistic and finisher but it not held automatically.But when in the match,once again the L button held it automatically by itself because the L button is use to run.
    I hope u can figure this problem.
    And I hope u can share to your other friend.
    THIS IS MAYBE A PLUGIN PROBLEM
    I m sorry, i am a complete noob at using a psp, i just got mine less than two weeks ago, i think i have seen a similar problem somewhere on the internet , google the issue , you might find a solution.

PS: i dont think , this here is the thread to ask this, i m tagging the mod, he might be able to help you . Taggin @El Guapo
    Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....