Thread: Hi , wazzup

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Hi , wazzup 
    Junior Member heavenrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Hi guys, wazzup.

    I came here because , well i just bought myself my first "used" psp , a 3004 model which is 2 years old and want to know what all i can do with it , so here is hoping i learn some new things here and meet some interesting people .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    40
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,402
    that is not a thread its a download link
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    that is not a thread its a download link
    who care it might help him but idn;t know english that much so i say it w.e way i want to say it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    L
    PSP Elite Hacker El Guapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,830
    Quote Originally Posted by elbago1 View Post
    DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!. A 3000 an only use LME and not ME
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    DO NOT USE THIS!!!!!!!!. A 3000 an only use LME and not ME
    sorry i know i posted this so he can read where it says don't use this on a 3000 or 2000 instead use this one a nd the link for the 2000 and 3000 where there but i posted this one so he can read the instruction on how to install
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Junior Member heavenrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by elbago1 View Post
    sorry i know i posted this so he can read where it says don't use this on a 3000 or 2000 instead use this one a nd the link for the 2000 and 3000 where there but i posted this one so he can read the instruction on how to install
    Oh its already running custom firmware when i got it , 6.60 i think. Also its display died like after a week after i got it.

    I got another second hand psp 2004(silver) now. i m trying to analyze and understand whats wrong with the other one, so i can fix it and give it to my cousin.

    both psps have set me back a lil financially ( got the 3004 for $47 and 2004 for $81) the first one had a lil screen issue hence the lower price, now i am screwed as display is dead, second one is fine till now.
    Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    14
    Hello there.I want to know if you can help me or not because my psp had a problem.I mean a big problem.So,i want to tell you the problem.My psp not working this lately when i press the home button in the game which ask are you want to quit game?Then i choose yes but it cannot move left or right.Somehow i got a trick which i slidely press hold and turn it to normal then i press left d-pad.And it working.But some of my plugin maybe not working because when my psp was at psp pro-B10 i cannot open up the vsh menu with the select button.So,i decide to format my memory stick after that.When i try to install the proupdate and it crash.Could u help me?? Please my PSP is in critical now.
    And the L button suddenly not working in the game.It suddenly held it automatically.Example :When i was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,In the character selection,there is L button which is use to show the characters statistic and finisher but it not held automatically.But when in the match,once again the L button held it automatically by itself because the L button is use to run.
    I hope u can figure this problem.
    And I hope u can share to your other friend.
    THIS IS MAYBE A PLUGIN PROBLEM
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Junior Member heavenrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by haikalzeal View Post
    Hello there.I want to know if you can help me or not because my psp had a problem.I mean a big problem.So,i want to tell you the problem.My psp not working this lately when i press the home button in the game which ask are you want to quit game?Then i choose yes but it cannot move left or right.Somehow i got a trick which i slidely press hold and turn it to normal then i press left d-pad.And it working.But some of my plugin maybe not working because when my psp was at psp pro-B10 i cannot open up the vsh menu with the select button.So,i decide to format my memory stick after that.When i try to install the proupdate and it crash.Could u help me?? Please my PSP is in critical now.
    And the L button suddenly not working in the game.It suddenly held it automatically.Example :When i was playing Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,In the character selection,there is L button which is use to show the characters statistic and finisher but it not held automatically.But when in the match,once again the L button held it automatically by itself because the L button is use to run.
    I hope u can figure this problem.
    And I hope u can share to your other friend.
    THIS IS MAYBE A PLUGIN PROBLEM
    I m sorry, i am a complete noob at using a psp, i just got mine less than two weeks ago, i think i have seen a similar problem somewhere on the internet , google the issue , you might find a solution.

    PS: i dont think , this here is the thread to ask this, i m tagging the mod, he might be able to help you . Taggin @El Guapo
    Heavenly Rider .... Ride along or Ride against , in the journey called life.. Ride on ... do not stop too long... enjoy and move along.. never stay too long.. for we are bound by time and tide ...that no Rider can hold on.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Wazzup!!
    By Blazing Dragon in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 12:57 AM
  2. Wazzup Psp Freaks?????
    By Micro in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
  3. Wazzup!
    By marioguy in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 04:01 AM
  4. wazzup
    By JDAWG in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 11:27 AM
  5. Wazzup Pplz
    By --Neji-- in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •