Hi, I'm a new member here. I figured this would be a great place to help me be able to get emulation running on a PSP 3000.

I will admit, modding a PSP isn't as easy as I thought it would be, it seems. I looked at some of the things it'll take and I have to read more details, but it seems a bit overwhelming (things like removing a pin on the battery pack and how you could brick your system and such).

With that being said, if some people here - who really know their stuff about modding PSPs - would ever like to chat with me on AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo Instant Messenger sometime to help me in the modding process, I'd really appreciate that. If anyone makes me that offer, I'll PM them sometime and take them up on their offer if I feel I need help.

I want to mod a PSP 3000. Could someone here point me in a direction on how to get started on it? I can't post links, so...does the Ultimate PSP Guide thread in the PSP Guides and Tutorials section of the forums tell me everything I need to know about modding a PSP 3000? Or do I need to incorporate another resource or rely on another resource? I'd like to read up on info before doing the modding.

Thanks to anyone who helps me out.