Thread: Hi there

1. #1 Hi there 
    Hello there,

I just got myself PSP 2000 and I thought it would be a good idea to enter the community here I'm 20 years old and I really, really like modding and customizing stuff and playing old games once in a while (I even got my own games blog, but it's in Portuguese). I hope the PSP will serve me well

I don't post that often and I may even annoy you folks with some beginner questions sometimes but I swear I'm a nice guy and I hope to be (sort of) active here in the forums once I get my PSP in shape.

By the way, in case you were wondering, it's a PSP 2004 - 5.50 GEN-B (Full) and it's already a custom firmware apparently. Now I just have to figure out wether I need to update to a newer official firmware before installing the newest custom firmware (that, and check which emulators run in it).

Oh, well, it's not like I needed to sleep anyway...

Super Moderator PSP Elite Hacker faustnero's Avatar
    Okay, since you're in GEN cfw, you should do this first and foremost FaustNero: Guides. And then you should update to latest firmware which is 6.60 via system update(easiest/fastest) or you can download the ofw file. Then download the LME file here Neur0n's PSP Stuff by MOZ. I assume you already know how to get the file running. Peace and cheers.

Thank you faustnero , I'll try that.