Thread: Hi My Name Is ____

1. #1 Hi My Name Is ____ 
    Hey guys!

I am totally new to this forum, PSP and modding. I am, however, pretty good with computers. My main goal in this is to convert my rediculously extensive ps1 library into digital copies that I could play on my PSP 3000 on the go. I have a brief amount of searching and it seems like I need the new CFW and PSX2PSP. I then convert the discs with PSX2PSP to EBOOT files. My question is: Do I put the EBOOT file onto my psp and Im good to go, or do I need to get an emulator as well? Also, what is an iso file and can a modded psp play those or do they need to be in eboot?

Thanks all and I am happy to be a member of this community!

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    and iso is the back up file of the game and yes a psp with cfw will play them now as for the psx you will need to rip the disc to iso then you run it through psx2psp to convert it to eboot
    after that make a folder name it after the game put your eboot in that folder then take the folder and copy it to your psp/game folder there ya go

ps some psx games will need popsloader to run
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    welcome to pspmod, if you could would you make a list of the psx games that you have, i might be interested in getting some copies from you. around here the selection of psx games is next to zero. id be interested in having a look at your list of games if you have a chance to list them. thanks

Thanks so much for responding guys!

Dank- why would I need to convert iso to eboot if the psp can play iso? I'm sorry for all the questions I just dont want to convert all this ish and not get it to work

Diabolic- I have nearly every MAJOR game you can think of. I worked at a mom and pop video game store and got ridiculous discounts. We would pay somebody 5 buck for an awesome game and I could buy it for like 7. No wonder they arent in business anymore lol. Im not at home right now, but PM me a few requests and I will see if I have it.

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    sounds good, and you need an eboot file to play the psx games, its how the psp plays the psx games. if you simply rip a copy of the psx game into iso format and try to play it it wont work. just use the software dank mentioned and convert it to eboot.pbp and place it in a folder named whatever the game is called, then place the named folder into your ms0:/psp/game folder and viola, good to go