Thread: Sup everyone

1. #1 Sup everyone 
    Hey everybody

I'm brand new to the forum. I found my old PSP given to me as a gift a couple of Christmas' back and was thinking about modding it for my daughter to play. I remember researching this years ago and never really got anywhere with it.I remember that iI had to find the model number, which is IC1003.

I was hoping for any kind of help or direction to getting me started. Thanks, this looks like a great forum too, I'm glad to have signed up!

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Yo, welcome. All you need to do is update to the latest firmware, which is 6.60, and then download 6.60LME-1.8

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Welcome to the Site! Great info can be found here.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Oh sweet, Thanks Slowman! This sounds far more easier than what I read before on tinkering with the battery.
    I'll let this bad boy charge up and try it tonight.

Thanks again.

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Yeah the psp scene has made a lot of advancements since the pandora battery, its great to not have to use it anymore to install cfw.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.