Thread: I simple into for a simple human.

1. #1 I simple into for a simple human. 
    I recently went to Ollie's and found some games at a good price. Went home to check their ratings, and stopped by the next day after work to buy them. Dusted off the PSP-2001 I bought a few years ago and started to charge it. After trouble establishing an internet connection I finally managed it. Updated to the latest version, and formatted the disc. In all this excitement I realized my card was tiny, was lacking my future goals...OFF TO THE AMAZON!!! Bought a newer card, and a few other things...now I wait. Thrilled to find a community that is so enthralled with this device. So, question my new found friends... where to go from here? What is there to know about the browser, made an attempt..but it was painfully slow. What might be suggested for now as far as well... anything. I'd love to know how people have adjusted their tools to fit to their needs. Cheers!

L
    Silly Wabbit....Trix are for kids..lol, Hello and welcome

I'll keep looking around, but what programs should I start with? Is there a decent browser to search with? Still VERY new to this.

L
    Do you want to install CFW(Custom Firmware)?

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
    I recently went to Ollie's and found some games at a good price. Went home to check their ratings, and stopped by the next day after work to buy them.
    Holy shit, thank you for buying your games. Seems most people just download them. I think it's more fun to try and hunt them down for bottom dollar at thrift stores and pawn shops. They're crazy cheap these days, now is the time to buy them and get into PSPs. It's never been more affordable than now.

Dusted off the PSP-2001 I bought a few years ago and started to charge it. After trouble establishing an internet connection I finally managed it. Updated to the latest version, and formatted the disc. In all this excitement I realized my card was tiny, was lacking my future goals...OFF TO THE AMAZON!!! Bought a newer card, and a few other things...now I wait.
    Cool that the battery still works. What size mem stick did you get?

Thrilled to find a community that is so enthralled with this device. So, question my new found friends... where to go from here? What is there to know about the browser, made an attempt..but it was painfully slow. What might be suggested for now as far as well... anything. I'd love to know how people have adjusted their tools to fit to their needs. Cheers!
    The browser is just awful to use, unfortunately. The PSP has either 32MB (PSP-1000) or 64MB (PSP-2000 on up) of system RAM and that's just simply not enough to go on the internet these days. It was more useful back in 2005, when the PSP was new.

Welcome!

I wouldn't mind downloading CFW, it sounds pretty neat. I bought a card that has 32gigs worth, its 2 16gig micro sticks in a larger that will fit. Current is 256mg lol. Battery is still working fine, may buy an another soon. I had to buy a new charger, and usb cable. So, should be able to download stuff in a week or two. Researching now so I'll be set up and ready.