Thread: Hello everyone!

1. #1 Hello everyone! 
    Hey,

I just thought i would drop in and introduce myself. My name is caleb. Im a canadian currently living in germany. I just recently bought my first psp. Its 2000 slim that i got from a co-worker for an awesome price. So far i have to say im loving it more and more every minute. I am running CFW with lots of emulated games (snes, cps2, gba etc) and loading it full of music and videos. I only have 4gb in there right now but i can see myself upgrading pretty soon. I have already done a minor mod to the thumb stick to make it way more comfortable. I super glued a small pad of rubber on top of the stick. Helps it grip my finger better and raises it about 1-2mm more. Its also slightly pointed at the top so it gives my finger something to push against. I highly recommend this if you dont like the stock analog stick.

There is one minor issue that is nagging at me though. The analog stick is starting to drift and calibrating doesnt seem to fix it. I have ordered some tools in the mail to open it up and clean it out (looks like its had its fair share of use) so i hope that works. If not im really considering replacing it with a vita analog stick. Has anyone done this? I would be very curious to see it. I did see a youtube video of someone who replaced the stick on their go with a vita stick, i wonder if it would be set up the same.

Member PSP User
    Your joystick is ghosting. You can just order a new one online for just like 2-3$

Junior Member PSP User
    Welcome aboard the forums, have a great stay here.

Tevida
    Last edited by FredericRiojas; 09-29-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Junior Member PSP User
    greetings ... this is my first instance of being on the board with the great chance of sharing my knowledge with the expert community here .. hope i am invited

Junior Member PSP User
    good to get another count to member tally of the board .. and now everyone i8s all set to put their own views on the topics to get some reasonable outcome out of them