Thread: QPSPManager

1. #1 QPSPManager 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP nigeluno's Avatar
    I saw this and wonder if any of the lonux users on the site have heard or use this, seems like a start to get the ball rolling with the PSP on linux, I have tried it but am at a empass cause I could not get all of the options to work but I am hard at work trying to fix this and will post my progress. Let me know what you think of this idea.

Edit: kool, i was not sure where this went but still sorting out the bugs, I anm
    using PCLOS to test will post my results
    Last edited by nigeluno; 06-24-2007 at 03:28 PM.
    God made man but the Moneys applied the glue

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    I'm gonna try this out and see what it does.

Just FYI, there's tons of PSP-related apps for Linux. I think this might be the first content manager though.

EDIT: I moved the thread because it's technically software.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    Sorry to double post but it needs a BUMP!

I played around with this app on my Kubuntu 7.04 system. It does what it says it'll do. It's similar to most of the big management apps for Windows. The only thing it's missing is Popstation support (and since Popstation has native Linux versions it's not a huge issue.) QPSPManager also has some nice 'Ease of Use' type of stuff, for example it will allow you to select an ISO and compress it before it moves it to the PSP. There's a really nice savegame manager and the EBOOT tool is pretty cool, it allows you to quickly and easily change the names/images in any given EBOOT.

It never crashed in the time I used it, it never had a problem that I could notice. The only thing that it's missing would be video and music file support, and of course, Popstation support.

All in all, I'd say it's a worthy tool. I give it 8/10 and two penguins up. I think I'm gonna use this from now on.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Yea, it needed a bump. Its been about ten days.
    BlackBerry Messenger-30651FFA

If you need anything you can reach me there pretty much always =P

Junior Member PSP User
    I have its great