Thread: Hey all..Plz let me know

1. #1 Hey all..Plz let me know 
    ibe2fly4chu
    ok i just bought a new mac book...yes yes yes it is awsome...however i needed to play this game that only works in windows...so i installed parralels 3.0 and windows xp as well....i dont see a diff with the performance of my machine...but am a little uneasy in having windows on my mac...does this make it rune slower or anything? also does anyone know any good app to keep this machine running fast and smooth..u know..stuff that cleans the cashe and stuff...anythign to make this baby faster =] .....ur post are graetly appreciated...thx

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker BLACKOUT's Avatar
    the mac should run fine if you just leave it, the cleanup jobs and all that sort of things are done by the OS if you leave it to idle.

parallels is good, but if you want to make it foolproof, back up your image after you've installed everything to it.

Member PSP User
    I run VMWare fusion myself. Didn't have a problem. But then again, I'm running a hackintosh. Never had VMWare or Parallels installed on my Macbook Pro though. I prefer my macbook pro being a pure OS

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Nosympathy's Avatar
    if you have leopard on your computer, you should have used bootcamp, installed windows, then installed windows drivers from the leopard install disk.

but anywho, i recommend getting trend micro if you want that XP to keep running smoothly.
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM free2rap622: i know
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: stuff aint cheap, but it'll give you cfw...
    18/12/2007 05:19 PM Nosympathy: means u need alotta 24K gold
    grayfox_snake: u write inglish fine
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: yeah
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM Nosympathy: and the smallest penis
    12/12/2007 05:43 PM The_Mechanix: nick nack paddy whack i still got the biggest sack