Thread: Leopard vs CSO files.

1. #1 Leopard vs CSO files. 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Im in seach of a UMDGen-like program for my hackintosh. Prometeus crashes as soon as i launch it. I just need something that will let me compress iso's to cso's.
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cucucachoo's Avatar
    Only thing i know of is Prometeus for the mac. Are you using the Pro version? That is the only one that i have ever gotten to work for me on my iBook and Intel iMac.
    PSP un-bricking and CFW install in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. PM me for details
    Total PSP's downgraded: 10 - Total Slim CFW Applied: 4 - Total PSP's unbricked: 0
    Visit me at my blog - Cucucachoo.net. I have mostly sexy mobile phone and psp wallpapers here.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    no, i was using the non-pro version (whatever they call it). It was the newest version, but it wouldnt even start at all, it would bounce in the dock once and crash.
    You have to pay for the pro version, which is crap seeing as there are at least 10 free windows programs that do the same thing. I wish i knew how to code so i could port umd-gen.
    I have never tried the Pro demo though, is it a time-based demo or are features in it disabled? I can probably find a way around the time restiction if i fiddled with it enough...
    Very funny....not.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cucucachoo's Avatar
    No the pro is a limited type thing. You can use its "Pro" features for 6 times and then it will lock. to keep using it you will need to quit it and restart it. I have never had to do that and i have compressed many with out having to restart.
    PSP un-bricking and CFW install in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. PM me for details
    Total PSP's downgraded: 10 - Total Slim CFW Applied: 4 - Total PSP's unbricked: 0
    Visit me at my blog - Cucucachoo.net. I have mostly sexy mobile phone and psp wallpapers here.