Thread: Update About The PSPMOD Shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP g_tech9's Avatar
    well im hitting 6 months and still no memory stick ill keep posting till i get it lol

"I've known since yer in ya moma's womb"

♥ man ass PSP Elite Hacker carp's Avatar
    u may as well cancel ur order and get ur money back.
    that is seriously ridiculous.
    I'm a fag.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP bboydrift's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g_tech9 View Post
    well im hitting 6 months and still no memory stick ill keep posting till i get it lol
    dude thats impossible maybe u didnt really order it
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
    -2pac

Senior Member I Modded My PSP crazeeotter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g_tech9 View Post
    Someone has the patience of a saint...

Senior Member I Modded My PSP g_tech9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai916 View Post
    dude thats impossible maybe u didnt really order it
    actually i did and i ordered the pandora batt and the 4 gig stick and recieved my battery and not my mem stick so i just kinda of waited to see what he would do.And i wish i could do a refund through paypal but i payed with credit card through paypal with no login to paypal so im kinda of screwed

"I've known since yer in ya moma's womb"

I recieved a pandora battery when i ordered a 2 gig magic mem stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi

as you might know we have had a few problems with peoples orders taking a long time to be delivered, I would like to apologise to everyone that has been affected by this. Let me explain how the PSPMOD shop works
    If you order a pandora battery and magic memory stick this is sent by me from the UK as I need to modify the memory stick before sending out. This order usually takes 3 – 5 working days to deliver. There have been no problems with these type of orders

If you have ordered a pandora battery with a non magic memory stick this order will be sent from a friend of mine in china. My friend in china buys the memory sticks from a local wholeseller and then sends them directly to the customer. The problem that we had is since chinese new year our wholeseller ran out of stock. They now have stock but we had a big back log of orders which we have almost cought up with.

So if you have not received your order yet you can expect to receive it in the next week or two.

What are we going to do to make sure this doesn’t happen again??
    We are going to change the way orders are sent out. From last week I have started to send all orders from the UK, I am getting the wholeseller to send me the stock and I will send the orders out as this will mean a quicker delivery time.

Once again I am sorry for the problems with the long delivery time but you can be sure your items will be delivered.
    dude i ordered a magic mem stik and they sent me a pandora battery ? wtf

Thanks i appreciate the reply but i didnt order a pandora battery. only a 2 gig mms. does this mean i will receive the proper order. on my package envelope it says psp memory but only contains a battery. please reply ASAP thanks =)
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hi

as you might know we have had a few problems with peoples orders taking a long time to be delivered, I would like to apologise to everyone that has been affected by this. Let me explain how the PSPMOD shop works
    If you order a pandora battery and magic memory stick this is sent by me from the UK as I need to modify the memory stick before sending out. This order usually takes 3 – 5 working days to deliver. There have been no problems with these type of orders

If you have ordered a pandora battery with a non magic memory stick this order will be sent from a friend of mine in china. My friend in china buys the memory sticks from a local wholeseller and then sends them directly to the customer. The problem that we had is since chinese new year our wholeseller ran out of stock. They now have stock but we had a big back log of orders which we have almost cought up with.

So if you have not received your order yet you can expect to receive it in the next week or two.

What are we going to do to make sure this doesn’t happen again??
    We are going to change the way orders are sent out. From last week I have started to send all orders from the UK, I am getting the wholeseller to send me the stock and I will send the orders out as this will mean a quicker delivery time.

Once again I am sorry for the problems with the long delivery time but you can be sure your items will be delivered.
    so the pandora battery i have says TOOL on it do i still need a mms to unbrick my psp?

dang im confused lol
    Last edited by Mitochondria; 08-31-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Don't post 5 times in a row.

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    Ok, what's the point in double posting the same thing though?

Junior Member PSP User
    hi just a quick question. does the pendora battery still in stock? i email and PM admin and shop owner but no respond. How long does it takes to reach Malaysia? I'm about to place order, if owner see this please get back to me asap. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12