Thread: Will build custom made computer....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Will build custom made computer.... 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP WarstrongXan's Avatar
    Just curious if anyone here would like me to build a computer and sell them it. I have been curious about building and selling custom computers to people and not just use my ability for myself and family only. If you'd be interested, post here and I'll see if I can work this out through paypal or something with my dad... Thanks

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker outsider's Avatar
    do u have pics of your work you can post?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Corpsey's Avatar
    I'm trying to get my dad to let me pimp his old Dell.
    But I don't think that you'll get as much requests here as opposed to a Forum dedicated to PC's.

Make sure to post some of your work first.

Damn guess that can't be my summer this year, maybe next year. I don't really have any work I can show just yet. My experience (and trust me on this) comes from disassembling/assembling an old Compaq, but it's not like I just did it once and got by doing that... I've done that about 6 or 7 or more times so far (yes, yes I am very amused by computers in case you were wondering). what I mean by disassembling is getting all the way down to taking out the mobo, PSU, and everything else that makes up the computer and laying it out. I also really need some money not only for me, but also so that my mom doesn't have to worry about money so badly this summer (I'm having 4 teeth extracted which will cost over $2,000) and she's already tight without that so i figure if I can get as many people as I can to let me build their computers I won't need so much from her. Thanks for the tips guys, now that I think about it, I don't see why my dad wouldn't let me use his paypal or w/e. Would save him from being hounded by my mother...

EDIT: oh, and I don't have a camera here, but maybe I can get my mom to take a picture or two proving that I do indeed assemble/disassemble that old compaq if anyone here is seriously interested! If you were to choose me Outsider or whoever else, I would seriously appreciate it and so would the rest of my family!

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker adam's Avatar
    right on a piece of paper pspmod so we kno u took it and i might be interested..i dont kno how payment will work tho...
    YOU THINK BEGINNER SHOULD BE MOD!?http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmwar...some-help.html Think AGAIN!
    READ THIS THREAD!

Follow this thread to earn some free stuff w/o a credit card!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/off-top...-refferal.html

THat's GREAT!!!!!!! OMG you'd be my first customer for anything! So excited, I hope you really wanta do this! I'll get my mom to take a pic with her new camera tomorrow... Right now she's mad at me cause my music, but tomorrow I'll get her to take a picture of me holding a peice of paper with PSPMOD written on it and the disassembled Compaq right behind me. I hope you decide to do this, like I said my family and I really need it.

As far as payment goes I think that you could just tell me the parts you want in it and I'll give an estimate. If you aren't too sure on the parts that you want (don't feel stupid) I'll just need to know what you intend to do with it and other things like that to help fine tune the parts I'll select for you. Not really sure how paypal works but I would just need the cash upfront (cause I obviously can't pay for the parts without having money first) and then I get the parts, build it, set up some software if you'd like, and then when you feel I've done enough on it, I'll ship it.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Julie's Avatar
    its cheaper to go to Borders and buy a book on building pc's then pay someone else to do it. honestly, if u can pour a bowl of cereal, u can assemble a pc
    R.I.P Zoidberg

No it isn't really that damn simple julie, not if you don't want to get as involved with computers as we are. Not everyone spends all their time on a forum posting about hacking and other sh_it like that. Why would you even say something like that in a thread like this, whats your problem? I know your "powerful" with your mod powers and all but lay off and just let things go on as they should. Think about it:
    you could either:
    A. Learn all about how to build computers yourself
    OR
    B. Go on and pay somebody to build your computer while helping out a kid who's family needs the extra money just to stop the extra fighting.

EDIT: yes, you have indeed been pwned, now go find someone on here who can honestly think nice thoughts about you

wow what a mean response, also I wouldn't feel safe with the fact you deconstructed the same comp. There are so many variations between mobos, slots, memory, processor slots, and its just crazy. Ihave built 3 of my own, I just refurbished a compaq, I maintain about 5 computers for people, and have deconstructed and reconstructed a Dell 2800, Dell laptop, My Compaq, 2 old Dells, Another Dell for my friends parents, my neighbors Compaq, and countless gaming systems. I belive that I have alot more experience than the average person, but I wouldn't even offer the service of building computers, Even dealing with the many computers I have I dont think I am qualified, also services shouldn't be offered without insurance or alot of refs. So if you do build some a computer, just be sure you can support that computer and troubleshoot every nook and cranny, also offer some kind of warranty. Just my ong two cents. And good luck with your situation.

All Hail the Search Button, it Shall Reveal All.

"Putting the laughter back into slaughter since... none of your God D@mn business!"

Quote Originally Posted by WarstrongXan
    No it isn't really that damn simple julie, not if you don't want to get as involved with computers as we are. Not everyone spends all their time on a forum posting about hacking and other sh_it like that. Why would you even say something like that in a thread like this, whats your problem? I know your "powerful" with your mod powers and all but lay off and just let things go on as they should. Think about it:
    you could either:
    A. Learn all about how to build computers yourself
    OR
    B. Go on and pay somebody to build your computer while helping out a kid who's family needs the extra money just to stop the extra fighting.

EDIT: yes, you have indeed been pwned, now go find someone on here who can honestly think nice thoughts about you
    i see youre still mad that i blocked you on msn. good riddence

now, on to youre lil "argument".

1. it is that simple to build a computer. and its cheaper to buy a book and do it yourself then to let some snotnosed lil kid build it for you.

2. problem? i have no problems except being verbally attacked for giving people a better option then paying someone to build them a pc. a book knows alot more then you ever will about pc's. ill pay you to build me a pc when you publish a book. till then, deal with it

3. as i see it, youre not trustworthy on this forum and i wouldnt pay you to build my pc nor trust you w/ a larger sum of money equal or less then 25 cents.

all honesty aside, i SHOULD ban you for creating 2 screennames on pspmod isnt that right?

oh look. you have 3. "psp_warrior" "warstrongxan" and the one everyone knows you as : "pspbetterthands"

you need to learn how to respect people
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker miamiheat4life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by julie
    i see youre still mad that i blocked you on msn. good riddence

now, on to youre lil "argument".

1. it is that simple to build a computer. and its cheaper to buy a book and do it yourself then to let some snotnosed lil kid build it for you.

2. problem? i have no problems except being verbally attacked for giving people a better option then paying someone to build them a pc. a book knows alot more then you ever will about pc's. ill pay you to build me a pc when you publish a book. till then, deal with it

3. as i see it, youre not trustworthy on this forum and i wouldnt pay you to build my pc nor trust you w/ a larger sum of money equal or less then 25 cents.

all honesty aside, i SHOULD ban you for creating 2 screennames on pspmod isnt that right?

oh look. you have 3. "psp_warrior" "warstrongxan" and the one everyone knows you as : "pspbetterthands"

you need to learn how to respect people

hahahahahahaha

Damn if i were that kid i would shut the f*ck because he just got owned

Senior Member I Modded My PSP baseball_dude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat4life
    hahahahahahaha

Damn if i were that kid i would shut the f*ck because he just got owned
    ^^O yea

Yup julie is right i wouldn't trust a kid either.
    My account

Runescape Goals

Definately think a little tact could have been used here by all but I was just wondering if rules:

5. no posting in anyones ad unless it pretains to buying their item, asking a question about it, or making a suggestion about the ad. off topic chatting will not be allowed

6. no flaming or attacking someone about what they are selling. people are allowed to sell items at any price they want, so dont tell them otherwise.........applied?

Might be interseted in buying a new graphics card if you got one lying around for the right price.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    I did not warstrong was pspbetterhands. I just thought they were using the same avatar. Thats weak. I helped that douche with his busted ass iMac. LAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozy
    Definately think a little tact could have been used here by all but I was just wondering if rules:

5. no posting in anyones ad unless it pretains to buying their item, asking a question about it, or making a suggestion about the ad. off topic chatting will not be allowed

6. no flaming or attacking someone about what they are selling. people are allowed to sell items at any price they want, so dont tell them otherwise.........applied?

Might be interseted in buying a new graphics card if you got one lying around for the right price.
    so i broke 2 of my own rules. having more then one account is a bannable offense. hes lucky i havent wiped him off the forum by now
    R.I.P Zoidberg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast