Thread: I'm selling a Zune plus extras or trading for a video iPod...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I'm selling a Zune plus extras or trading for a video iPod... 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker DarkED's Avatar
    Yeah, that's right. It's a 30GB brown Zune with a leather case and the full AV/Dock kit, alltogether it's about a $400 value retail. It comes with the following:

*The Zune, of course.
    *USB2.0 Sync cable/charger.
    *DIO black leather case.
    *AV/Dock kit.

The Zune currently retails for $229.99, it was closer to $250 when I bought it. The DIO case is worth $30 and the AV/Dock kit retails for $99.99. That kit includes the following:

*120v AC wall adapter for charging.
    *Dock, for charging or AV output.
    *AV output kit, for watching movies on a TV set with your Zune.
    *Magnetized remote control for the Dock.

Everything is in good condition. The Zune itself has a couple small scratches but nothing major, I can take pics of everything included if you want to see the merch before buying. Everything works fine and the Zune has the latest firmware (v1.3.) I do NOT have the original disc with the software on it, it got cracked, but I have the software backed up on my external drive and I can provide it on a CD-R at no extra charge. Alternatively, you can just download the software from the official Zune website, either way will work fine.

So, down to business. I am willing to sell the whole shebang for the price of a 30GB 5g Video iPod new in the box, no extras, and that comes to $249.00 as seen here: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...home/ipod/ipod - I would also take a used 30GB 5g Video iPod in trade, straight up, if it has some extras and everything works and is in good shape.

Why sell it with extras for the price of just the iPod, you might ask? Well, I'm going full Linux, and Zune doesn't work in Linux yet. iPod, on the other hand, is fully compatible. I don't want to wait.

If interested, reply here or send a PM. We can discuss payment methods and such then.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    ..perhaps. Give me a few days and would you ship first?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1231
    ..perhaps. Give me a few days and would you ship first?
    You mean, like shipping before payment? I dunno dude... lemme think about it. I guess I could probably do that if I had all your info and stuff...

Yeah I mean you ship first. I'll know by this monday if my friend is interested or not. I'm a good guy, I'd never rip anyone off, lol. oh and I want to trade, just to clear that up..

Yeah I mean you ship first. I'll know by this monday if my friend is interested or not. I'm a good guy, I'd never rip anyone off, lol. oh and I want to trade, just to clear that up..
    Ahh okay, I guess I understand then. You could put a hold on a payment but you couldn't put a hold on an iPod.

I am willing to make this trade if you're interested, however as a precaution I'd like to get all of your information (telephone, address, name) if possible... I mean I don't believe you'd rip me off but it's $400 worth of stuff here. That's an X360 Premium pack or a PS3 minimal. No offense of course, I got ripped off on eBay and it was like going through hell and back to get my merchandise back and I don't want to do that again.

In return I'd gladly provide my information if you need it. The only thing I'm not really liking about this arrangement is, I'd be without a player for two weeks (assuming one week for the Zune to get to you, another for the iPod to get to me.)

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker urineanus's Avatar
    yes let your hate and anger towards microsoft take over, buy an apple you will.

oh clearly, Id give you everything. I'll send you a pm with all the info when I know for sure that this person wants to do the trade.

oh clearly, Id give you everything. I'll send you a pm with all the info when I know for sure that this person wants to do the trade.
    Okay, sounds good. If/When I get that PM I'll send you one with my info and some pictures of what is included.

I don't think hes interested. Sorry man, I'll work on him though. I'll try to find an iPod for ya..

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Lone Wolf VZ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by urineanus
    yes let your hate and anger towards microsoft take over, buy an apple you will.

Hahaha this guy...
    2.81>3.03>1.50>3.40OE-A>1.50>STUCK>Bricked>UNBRICKED>3.55 m33

He's baaaack.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I hate apple, but anyone who buys a zune is a fool

Quote Originally Posted by Electrohacker
    I hate apple, but anyone who buys a zune is a fool
    No, that's not true. There's nothing wrong with the Zune besides not having any Linux support. It's just as good as an iPod but that does me no good if I can't sync with the ****ing thing.

its not as good as an ipod.
    1. ipod can do way more.
    2. ipod is alot smaller.
    3. ipod is alot easier trying to find a song.

all zune has is a bigger screen.

Quote Originally Posted by chinese people
    its not as good as an ipod.
    1. ipod can do way more.
    2. ipod is alot smaller.
    3. ipod is alot easier trying to find a song.

all zune has is a bigger screen.
    Um... are you dumb? Seriously.

1. The only thing the iPod can do over the Zune is run Rockbox. Other than that, they both play the same formats (minus wma on iPod) and they both do exactly the same shit. Just FYI, the Zune plays higher res video than the iPod, so that kinda means the Zune does MORE than the iPod. They're music players, not PSP's. And I don't see how being able to run Rockbox means the iPod can "do way more." Pfft.

2. Um, okay. The iPod weighs like an ounce less than the Zune and it's dimensions are a few millimeters smaller. Big ****ing deal. They both still fit in your pocket numbnuts. Yeah, and I figure having that small ass screen helps the weight and size a little.

3. What the **** is this supposed to mean? Last time I checked iPods dont download music, iTunes does. Zune Marketplace also lets you download music, pretty much the same songs that are on iTunes. Zune plays more formats (with wma) so that kinda makes it harder to play music on an iPod.

4. Let's talk about how easy it is to scratch an iPod. iPod has scratch-resistant casing - the Zune has a scratch-PROOF case. The only thing you can scratch on it is the screen and even then it's hard. You see scratched up/dented iPods all the time, yet I've never seen a scratched up Zune.

Try knowing what the **** you are talking about before opening your mouth for a change huh? And stop hijacking my ****ing threads. I'm sick of this shit. All I wanted to do was trade a Zune for an iPod so I can use it with Linux, but all you want to do is bash it and start shit. Typical of the PSP community. I don't even know why I ****ing bother.

Retired Moderator PSP Elite Hacker Major Zero's Avatar
    So the only reason you dont want it is cuz it wont sync?
    Refresh for more Sigs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast